04 Cobra craigslist find.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
the ride "has never been outside, only on sunny days." LOL... you are correct, it is a tad bit over-priced.

Glen

Established Member
Screaming Yellow is my number one color pick. Unfortunately, there was such a small number produced, any coupe I find has a VERY high price tag. There is another one on eBay with 9800 miles for 26,500. Geez.

I'm getting pretty trigger happy at this point. I had a '99 GT in Chrome Yellow. It just looked and felt like a different car in that yellow. Nothing can pull it off like a Mustang. ;)

Cobragoon89

Established Member
I bet this guy only brought it out in sunshine. Pulley Guard still on. 25,000 is good with that mileage. Im going to look at a Yellow one as well tommorow at a dealership with 35,000 miles for 22,000... so yea.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
perfect color! SY is the best. Only 299 coupes made. I paid $20K for mine 2 years ago with 46K on the odo. I always wanted black fr500's for mine!

Ralo

Established Member
Doesn't seem too high to me. That's very low milage

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I sold my 04 SY Cobra last Sept. It had 11k miles on it and I got $23,700

go2cdmb

Established Member
28 is ridiculous but 25 def isn't too awful bad for an 04 with only 3000 miles. And I'm usually pretty critical... Just a realist. BUT it is yellow... Just my opinion but nothing below a zo6 can pull off yellow. Yellow on a mustang looks gayer than cum on a mustache.

Last edited:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
28 is ridiculous but 25 def isn't too awful bad for an 04 with only 3000 miles. And I'm usually pretty critical... Just a realist. BUT it is yellow... Just my opinion but nothing below a zo6 can pull off yellow. Yellow on a mustang looks gayer than cum on a mustache.

You ought to shave your mustache then...

SY is awesome in person, and yellow 05-09 Saleens look good too. q2

go2cdmb

Established Member
Never had one and never will geraldo ;) and again it was Jmo...I respect your opinion, no need to get retarded...to each his own. He'll, if everyone liked the same stuff this little spinning marble would be a pretty boring place to live on... Basically if my perogative to have an opinion upsets you chief, I'm really not sure what to tell ya other than to maybe listen to some Beatles, chill out, and stop bein so miserable...

1sikcobra

Established Member
What about ZINC yellow??

Anyone like ZINC yellow? I am trying to get rid of my Zinc Yellow 2003 with 35k almost 36k for 19K??? Any takers?? Am I overpriced? KBB put it at 22k and I thought these usually go for more than KBB?

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Never had one and never will geraldo ;) and again it was Jmo...I respect your opinion, no need to get retarded...to each his own. He'll, if everyone liked the same stuff this little spinning marble would be a pretty boring place to live on... Basically if my perogative to have an opinion upsets you chief, I'm really not sure what to tell ya other than to maybe listen to some Beatles, chill out, and stop bein so miserable...

You think I was serious? Are you new to the internet?

Anyone like ZINC yellow? I am trying to get rid of my Zinc Yellow 2003 with 35k almost 36k for 19K??? Any takers?? Am I overpriced? KBB put it at 22k and I thought these usually go for more than KBB?

Zinc...I just don't like it like I like SY, to me it seems too faded.

Users who are viewing this thread