04 Cobra Clone

ReLoaDeDBuLLiTT

Established Member
Engine: 1999 Cobra, Built by Proline Race Engines in GA, Modular Power House
Aluminum Block
Manley Rods, Ross Pistons, Cobra Billet Crank .020 Over
Cobra Oil Pump with Billet Gears
Stock 1999 Cobra Heads: 5 Angle Valve Job, All Stainless Steel 1mm Oversize Valves
Stock Intake Ported and Polished
ARP Head Studs and Main Studs
DSS Aluminum Main Girdle
Stock Cobra Cams
Oil Catch Can
Full Accessories, Power Steering, A/C
Valve Covers/Intake Manifold Powder Coated Black Chrome

Power Adder:
Precision GTS 76mm Turbo .81 A/R Exhaust Housing
Turbonetics Newgen Wastegate
Turbonetics Godzilla Blowoff Valve
Custom Turbo Kit, Custom Headers, Custom Intercooler
Electric Greddy Boost controller
Magnaflow Magnapack Cat-Back Exhaust with No Cats
3.5” Down Pipe, 2.5” Exhaust
All Pipes Powercoated/Jet Hot Coated Black/Black Chrome

Suspension:
Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates
D&D Tubular K-member with Tubular A-Arms
Coilovers with 250# springs
Tockico 5 Way Adjustable Struts
Strange Adjustable Rear Drag Shocks
Cobra Front Brakes with Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
Steeda Hardcore Lower Control Arms
Steeda Full Adjustable Upper Control Arms
Welded Torque Boxes and Axle Tubes
Steeda Subframe Connectors

Fuel System:
RC 75# injectors
CPR Polished Fuel Rails
Areomotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
Areomotive Pro Series Fuel Pump
Areomotive Billet Fuel Controller, with MSD Tach Driver
Areomotive sumped tank
Return Style Fuel System
Manual High/Low Fuel Pump Override Switch (In glove box)

Drivetrain:
2-speed Powerglide Transmission
4000rpm stall dirty dog performance converter
transbrake (not hooked up at the moment
b&m ratchett shifter
custom steel lengthened (1000hp certified) driveshaft
Driveshaft Safety Loop
Solid Rear Axle
3.55 FRPP Gears, Detroit Locker Differential
Rear End Girdle
Mooser 31 Spline Axles
3” Wheel Studs Front and Rear

Others:
90MM Lightning Mass Air Sensor
MAF X-Tender
SCT 4-Position Chip
AEM Air/Fuel Wideband Gauge
Autometer Boost Gauge
Raptor Shift Light
Traction Control Turned Off
Black 03 Cobra Seats
Bullitt Pedal Covers
Mach 460 Stereo with 6-CD Changer
Tined windows 20%
Billet Antenna
03 Cobra Front and Rear Bumpers/Fog Lights
03 Cobra Side Mirrors
03 Cobra Side Skirts and Side Scoops
03 Cobra Hood
03 Cobra Wheels
03 Cobra Spoiler
Nitto Rear Drag Radials
Nitto 555 Front Tires
18# pump gas low boost 640 hp 617tq
23# c-16 high boost 753hp 670tq

********Car just blew a head gasket and I don't have the money to keep this car any longer. I just bought the car and put over 6k into it. Car itself has over 50k dollars invested. My loss your gain. Still runs, but needs repair of headgaskets*************

22k FIRM. Car has 11k miles on it and only got 250 miles on it since I bought it.

Here's some pics of it.

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

Last edited:

PainNdaArse

Established Member
I thought maybe Kirk would buy the car... guess he converted to a chevy? but anyways... trade me the trans for a my tko 600 setup

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
If that "Badboy" was mine.....I'd be putting some headgasket's on it and keeping it!!!!!

Wow....wish I had some xtra dough right now I'd buy it!!!!!!!!!

ReLoaDeDBuLLiTT

Established Member
Thanks guys... I thought about putting a whole 6k dollar shortblock I have here in it and calling it a day, but at the end of the day, I just can no longer afford it with work being so slow :( I wish I could keep it...on high boost it should run 9's all day long

ReLoaDeDBuLLiTT

Established Member
Here is a writeup from the previous owner:

This is 2004 Mustang GT that has been almost fully converted to a 03 Cobra body. It still has the factory GT Trunk lid with the spoiler removed. No corners were cut to build this car. The car has 10,300 miles on it. The car was originally built by Race Related in Clearwater Florida. They built the custom Turbo kit, fuel system, transmission setup, ect. ect. When I acquired the car it had 8,000 miles on it. I bought the car from a friend who did not finish the build; he decided to move onto something else. I purchased the car and had Pro Line Race Engines in Marietta, GA build the engine and had Modular Power House in Marietta, GA install the engine and do all of the tweaking and tuning on the car. I recently had a baby and need to concentrate more on my family. I love the car; I have spent over $50,000 on the car. I have had a blast with it, but I need to concentrate on my family and my business, so here is your chance to get a fully built street/race car for much cheaper than I have invested. I have only put on 2,000 since the engine was built, 600 of which were break in miles. The car has always been garaged and covered. The only flaws in the paint are the one scratch on the lower drivers door and a crack on the front bumper cover where it hit my trailer. Of course it does have 10,300 miles worth of driving wear, nothing big, just a few chips on the hood from the highway. As it sits the car makes 640 RWHP and 617 RWTQ on 93 octane pump gas. It also has a race tune that made 753 RWHP and 670 RWTQ on C-16 race gas. The tune in the car is completely safe, I have had it with this tune with no problems at all. The car has been to the ¼ track, on low boost, with awful 60ft times, and bad track prep the car ran a 11.2 at 135 MPH. That was on LOW BOOST! If the traction is right and the driving is right the car will run 10’s on low boost, maybe even 9’s on high boost with good driving. I have Centerline Drag Telstar Terminator wheels with slicks and skinnys that come with the deal. They have Mickey Thompson ET Streets on the rear (27”) and Mickey Thompson Sportsmans on the front. They have three track passes on them.

This car is nasty! It pulls like a MO FO up top. This car is FAST! It has a fuel controller to run the fuel pump on low when it is under 3,000 RPM to keep the fuel pump quiet and cool. If you want it has an override switch on the glove box to run it on high at all times. The A/F wideband gauge will help you ensure that everything is going great when your beating on it. The Stage 3+ Clutch drives great on the street, because it is a full disc style clutch. The car has been converted to full Cobra spec. with the Cobra engine and all supporting electronics. When not under boost, turn the A/C on, and drive it like stock! The car drives awesome on the street, because that is mainly what it was built for. It does have all of the supporting mods to take it to the track if you please, or if you just want to destroy everything on the streets around you this car is for you! I’ve raced a few friends cars that are fast, and have not lost to one of them yet!

Users who are viewing this thread