04 cobra Charcoal seats - 38k mi

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Is there any damage whatsoever on the rear seats (both bottom and top cushions)? Can you send additional (close-up) pics if I send you my email address?

What would you want for a shipped price for just the rears to 27539 (NC).

greengt88

Established Member
no damage to rear seat whatsoever. car is actually in a shop right now for some upgrades, so i cant get you close ups til friday. u should be able to see the condition in the pics i posted. i'd take $325 + shipping for the rear set top/bottom

greengt88

Established Member
in York PA, .....can meet you halfway in Greencastle. so about 2hrs. East of you. just checked on Google maps where Warfordsburg is. can meet you halfway in Greencastle if you are interested. i'd like $1100 for everything.

greengt88

Established Member
bump.....well finally got price for shipping these seats from UPS.....They are now for local sale only.......holy crap was it expensive.....i can drive to meet you!!!

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Thanks Jake...Wife will be happy we can put the kid in the backseat now. Im not happy i get those heavy ass stock seats back in my car...oh well....ill just remove the passenger seat at the track to offset it...lol.

Mystic1199

Established Member
glad you sold them but easiest way to ship these seats is unbolt the backs of them and disconnect the air line for the lumbar...and not alot of money to ship them once they are boxed up sold 3 sets like this ....

Users who are viewing this thread