04 cobra 50,000 mile maint?

Sheffism

Heathen
Established Member
OK, My wifes daily driver is closing on 50,000 miles and has only had tire rotations and oil changes. What should be done now as scheduled maint?

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Fuel filter, blower oil if necessary and the air filter. That’s all that comes to mind at the moment

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I am due for a fuel filter change. As easy as it is to do when compared to other things that I have done, I have this nagging suspicion that for some reason it is going to be a PITA.

-Jeff

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Sheffism said:
That's a great idea, thanks for your help. Think he'll check the air in my tires if I send them also?:loser:
Dont get bent out of shape. Just a joke. Relax. No humor for you I guess.
Dont want to get her a ported blower I guess.

Last edited:

PhillyCobra

Established Member
Would definitely flush and change the coolant in engine and intercooler circuit.

Would flush and change brake fluid. Air and fuel filters, too.

Can't say it's necessary, but would consider changing trans and diff fluids.

Sheffism

Heathen
Established Member
firemanmike said:
What, nobody tells jokes in South Cackalaki??? :poke:

Don't mind jokes but would also appreciate help when asked for it. If it's jokes I was looking for I would have posted this somewhere else.

Sheffism

Heathen
Established Member
JB, Thanks for the PDF's. I have that info in the books the dealer gave me. Was just wondering about any preventive maint. thats not listed. Can't find any info on supercharger oil just coolant. thanks anyway.

Boosted_Cobra.

Matta fact...
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
I am due for a fuel filter change. As easy as it is to do when compared to other things that I have done, I have this nagging suspicion that for some reason it is going to be a PITA.

-Jeff

Let it sit for a while even after depressing the FR Pressure Valve. I pulled my car up after driving for about 30 min and did it....needless to say I got gas all over my face after depressing the FRP valve.

-Bash

ViciousJay

Established Member
man doing hte fuel filter was a PITA but its worth it... try using some seafoam... felt some SOTP back...

Users who are viewing this thread