04 Cobra 460rwhp Pristine

pbsis

Established Member
I am putting my 2004 Mustang Cobra up for sale.

Owner: Paul Odom
Contact Info: 405 919 5334
Mileage: 28,000
Price 22,000

This car is as nice as they come. When I bought it I wanted everything to be perfect on it, no check engine lights or idle problems, rattles, no thumps or anything of the sort. I wanted a good driving, strong car. I drove alot of them up until I found this one. If you have ever been in the mustang market you know not all of them drive as well as others. It could be from abuse or any number of things but in my opinion all cobras were not created equal.

So when I found this car It was easy for me to decide to purchase it. Before it was bought it had a new dyno tune, all fluids changed, brakes adjusted and all the other necessary maintenance done. It puts down 460 rhwp and 470 rwtq on a conservative tune made for hot weather dependability. The engine runs flawlessly on only 93 octane fuel 10/10

The exterior of the car is in great condition, I will rate it a 9/10. There is one small scratch on the passenger side mirror that has been touched up. Most people dont even see it, but as I am very particular I found it. The redfire paint is better then new and there are no door dings.

The interior looks brand new as well, with not scratches, tears or rips in the seat. It has been very well taken care of. 10/10

The transmission is very smooth and direct with the installed short shifter. There are absolutely no grinds at all when the car is cold or warm. 10/10

The car drives very tight, the steering is very direct for a cobra. It just feels more solid then others I have driven.

The car does have the following modifications on it:
Stage IV ported supercharger
Killer chiller
smaller pulley
tune
JLT intake
Fuel Pump

If you have any questions about the car please call me at the above number I will be happy to spend any amount of time answering them.

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread