04 Cobra, 2100 miles, Mint and Badass

weswtbcobra

Established Member
**UPDATED/ PICS**04 Cobra, 2100 miles, Mint and Badass **PICS**

2 pages of pics- http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/weswhit/2004 Cobra Pictures/

I don't think there is a better all around Cobra for sale in the country. There might be one that has been parked since brand new with the stickers still on it that is cleaner, but not by much, and there are definately some faster, but i'm not scared, but none are better all around. If there is, I wanna see it.

I am listing this car because it just sits in the garage until i make an excuse to drive it somewhere. I have another car that i take to the track that eats up most of my free time along with my other hobbies. I'm one of those people that won't drive the car unless it is spotless, so it is quite the pain in the ass for me to go anywhere in it.

This is a silver coupe, with 2100 miles and mint condition inside and out. And i am the most anal car owner i know. So when i say this car is in tip top shape, i mean it.

The car has the following mods, minus the ones i am about to forget:

KB 2.6 (polished) 21 lbs of boost
Nitrous Works Wet Kit (only sprayed on dyno twice)

Reichard Racing tensioner
All those other pullies

KB Big O Throttle Body
SCT 2400 MAF
Big ass filter

LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
LFP Radiator
Canton Coolant Reservoir
Canton Intercooler Reservoir
Cooling mod done

Mac Prochamber
Borla Stingers

Solid 8.8 Rear with welded axle tubes
31 Spline mosers
Truck lock Diff
Mac Diff cover

Welded torque boxes
Maximum Motorsports Subframe connectors
Metco Uppers
Metco Lowers
Bilstein Shocks
Bilstein Struts
Maximum Motorsports Coilovers all 4 corners
Hyperco Springs
Also have Strange 10 ways for rear with Steeda progressives if you like that

DFX clutch
Flywheel
TOB
Retainer sleeve
MGW Shifter

Return style fuel system
Sumped tank
Twin Walbro pumps (good for up to 1000 horsepower)
Aeromotive filters (2)
Aeromotive Regulator
CPR Rails
60 lb injectors
Full rewire (upgraded) of fuel system

KB Boost a Spark (currently unhooked, not needed)
Boost gauge
Fuel pressure gauge
FJO Wideband commander with digital readout
Raptor shift light
SLP Line Lock

Wheels are chrome with 10.5" in the back wrapped in Nitto 315's.

Has a few billet pieces inside, nothing much.

Seems like there are more mods- so ask if you think i might have missed something!!

Some of the work was performed at Amazon Tuning Solutions, the majority at Modular Powerhouse. All the tuning was done at MPH.

Flip chip with 3 tunes that produced the following dyno numbers in 75 degree weather:

Tune 0: 93 Octane, very low timing (just for driving around town) 612/600
Tune 1: 110 Octane: 640/630
Tune 2: 110 Octane, 100 Shot: 686/751

This car has a Nitrous Works wet system that is currently set up as a 100 shot. I have never sprayed this car! I know that is hard to believe, but it is true. I was suppose to spray it at SVT day for the first time, but it was 90 degrees and i said screw it and only ran the car twice.

The car has made 10 trips down the track- 8 of them where the 1/8th mile and the other two were at SVT day in the 1/4 mile.

Best 1/8th mile was a 6.78 with a 1.49 60'. That was on a 26" MT Slick.
I don't have a good 1/4 mile because i only ran it twice and was just screwing around, but it went 10.80 at 132 with 1.60 60'.

This is an awesome car- and i want to be clear that i don't really care if i sell it or not. I don't need the money, but i would rather see the money sitting in my checking account than see the car sitting in the garage, know what i mean?

Price is $40,000.00, clean title in hand

That is a hell of a deal if you knew what it would cost to buy a car in this condition and duplicate my mods.

Believe it or not, i haven't taken any pics of this car, but for a SERIOUS buyer i will.

BTW- this is not a race car, although it could be- it's more of a badass daily driver or weekend cruiser.

email is the best way to get me- email is [email protected]

May Consider Interesting Trades

leftfront.gif

Last edited:

Mr Ford

Established Member
Cobra

Sorry to say but get ready to get bashed. Everybody on this site wants a spotless low mile Cobra for next to nothing. Alot of tire kickers and dreamers.
Anyway good luck with your sale.
Too the top for ya :pop:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
I dont know man, Although you kept it immaculate, there are ones with 200 miles on it in mint condition for about 10K less, I know it has mods, but you never get back what you put in.

weswtbcobra

Established Member
yeah, i realize that. There is no reason for anyone to look at this car if they don't plan on buying one and modding it. But if that is their plan, they are crazy not to.

My rules when this car went for mods:

1. Don't park it outside, I don't care if it is raining or not.
2. Don't let anyone touch it.
3. Don't cut any corners.
4. I don't care what it cost, do it.

This car was put together right. It has been babied. It will take the right buyer. Someone who wants mint and plans to mod the shit out of it and wants to save a bunch of money.

I have alot more than 40k in it.

Bash on. :bash:

weswtbcobra

Established Member
CobraStang161 said:
I dont know man, Although you kept it immaculate, there are ones with 200 miles on it in mint condition for about 10K less, I know it has mods, but you never get back what you put in.

Re-read my first paragraph!

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
I hope someone does pay close to what you want , that'll make my car a better value at 30 grand if I decide to sell it :rockon: Pics would def help. Keep in mind that mystic with a built motor, 2.8kb, stereo system, 4k wheels has been sittin for sale on here for months for only a few grand more. Hopefully with summer around the corner someones gonna see it and snatch it up. Hard to put a value on something you treasure so much. Good luck with the sale

bored out

USAF
Established Member
Sounds awesome and I believe that it is but if it is so great where are the pics bro? You also say that it has never been sprayed but you list a dyno tune for hp and torque numbers when sprayed???

Good luck with the sale!

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
bored out said:
Sounds awesome and I believe that it is but if it is so great where are the pics bro? You also say that it has never been sprayed but you list a dyno tune for hp and torque numbers when sprayed???

Good luck with the sale!

It's called reading comprehension, stupid, get some and apply liberally. He said he had sprayed it twice while on the dyno.

To the OP, I've personally never heard of a terminator that is the total package like this one. Best of luck with your sale, it's worth the money you're asking IMO.

To the rest of you, don't bash the guy just because he's asking top of the market price for a top of the market car.

big frank

Stang Freak
Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
It's called reading comprehension, stupid, get some and apply liberally. He said he had sprayed it twice while on the dyno.

To the OP, I've personally never heard of a terminator that is the total package like this one. Best of luck with your sale, it's worth the money you're asking IMO.

To the rest of you, don't bash the guy just because he's asking top of the market price for a top of the market car.

Hmmm, must have missed something. He said it had NEVER been sprayed. Did you read something I didnt?

it is a nice car, for a big price.

userob2002

Banned
Car sounds nice, but my cars rotts in my garage as well. Some times I wish someone steals it so I dont have to pay the month note anymore.:kaboom:

Just drive the thing and smoke them tires. :lol1:

lightning101

Banned
bored out said:

Good luck with the sale!

he said he has never sprayed it... "I have never sprayed this car! "

Bump and good luck with the sale, sweet ride you got here.

So, if you have never sprayed the car, how did you come up with the numbers for the 100 shot? Just curious. Car sounds awesome and I wish you the best of luck, I just want to make sure you didn't mistype NOR mislead anyone with your post.

"Tune 0: 93 Octane, very low timing (just for driving around town) 612/600
Tune 1: 110 Octane: 640/630
Tune 2: 110 Octane, 100 Shot: 686/751

This car has a Nitrous Works wet system that is currently set up as a 100 shot. I have never sprayed this car! I know that is hard to believe, but it is true. I was suppose to spray it at SVT day for the first time, but it was 90 degrees and i said screw it and only ran the car twice."

Just my .02!

weswtbcobra

Established Member
ok dumbasses-
Then let me rephrase- The car was sprayed two pulls on the Dyno to tune it. Other than that, it has never been sprayed in the street, at the track or anywhere else.
Shooting it in one gear for two pulls on the dyno doesn't count in my book, but i did list that in my original post.

weswtbcobra

Established Member
bored out said:

Good luck with the sale!

Read the whole post before you reply please.

it clearly says i will take pics for serious buyers.

vulk

Established Member
weswtbcobra said:
oh yeah- i read a post one time that asked the question "what does it take to beat a new Z06".

Answer:

$40k

Well not quite, Ive seen someone do it here with just basic bolt ons.

Anywho sounds like a great car, goodluck!

cobramuscle83

Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:

I'm sorry bud but the sickest cobra on earth wouldn't be worth no $40,000. A couple months from now when this car is still for sale, the only bashing that will occur is the owner bashing himself by not taking offers close to 30 grand when he had the chance. Every car has a value. You may think a car is simply amazing and worth a million bucks, but at the end of the day, it's still just a mustang cobra with some shit added on. Take it to the dealer and see what they give you. Kiss their hand if they offer more than $23,000. It is what it is. I'm sure it's awsome but not for $40,000.

weswtbcobra

Established Member
cobramuscle83 said:
I'm sorry bud but the sickest cobra on earth wouldn't be worth no $40,000. A couple months from now when this car is still for sale, the only bashing that will occur is the owner bashing himself by not taking offers close to 30 grand when he had the chance. Every car has a value. You may think a car is simply amazing and worth a million bucks, but at the end of the day, it's still just a mustang cobra with some shit added on. Take it to the dealer and see what they give you. Kiss their hand if they offer more than $23,000. It is what it is. I'm sure it's awsome but not for $40,000.

That is ignorant.

If that is your logic- then please explain to me how a 93 or so notchback mustang (really nice of and modded to shit of course) can sell for well over 10k. Kelley Blue Book doesn't say it should and a dealer damn sure isn't gonna give you more than a couple thousand-
but people pay it because that is what they want. The market and the buyers dictate the value of a car-

If someone wants a mint Cobra and wants a ton of mods, it is a great deal. They would save thousands.

People buy cars this way all the time- let someone else take the hit on all the modding and come in and buy it for less than you could do it for- i would be taking a big hit on this and someone would be getting a great deal.

Like i said, i don't care if i sell it or not.

Last edited:

ZeroFear

Banned
I think you have a better shot at winning the lotto then selling your car for 40 grand. I mean, you would have to find a rich guy with 12-40 grand cash laying around ( a bank only lends bb value ), that is willing to pay way over premium price for a car with nitrous on it, among other mods. Most dudes I've seen who pay crazy amounts for cars only normally are in the market for stock, garage queen cars that are never driven. I'm not saying your car is bad, but you would be the luckiest man alive if you sold it for 40 grand. Most people on here would agree its only worth about 32-33K.

Oh, and you might want to take pics esp with an asking price like that. Pics help out alot, trust me. People like to see them as they browse the ad instead of asking for them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread