'04 Cobra 18K miles $25,500 Black

Slvrbulitgotu

Hustler
Established Member
Sold!!!

I have an '04 Cobra for sale. It only has 18K miles. The car is stock except for stainless steel cobra letters on the rear bumper, Eibach springs, and it has '99 cobra wheels with very good tires. It is lady driven and is beautiful. It is black of course. I took it to Carmax and they did not want to do anything with it beacause of the springs.:shrug: However they rated it as follows:

Intereior Condition: Excellent
Condition of Tires: Good Condition
Exterior Condition: Consistent With Its Age
Mechancial Condition: Consistent With Age
Structural Condition: No Indications of Damage

*Altered Suspension, Carmax is unable to retail this vehicle. Runs and shows well.*

I am asking $25,500.00 or best offer. Please e-mail me if you have questions.

Pics posted below.

Last edited:

Go Heels

This space is useless
Established Member
I've got a 2005 Black GT with 21,000 miles I'm willing to trade..I'm in Raleigh, NC

5 speed
Prem.
It sits in a garage most of the time, it's not my daily driver

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Damn, thats a fantastic deal! I paid close to 28 for mine with 14k on the clock. Granted it had about 2k in mods, but still, thats a fantastic price! Bump for you!

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
If you really want to trade it to Carmax, ive got my stockers if you want them. Wish I had the funds, nice looking ride...

Slvrbulitgotu

Hustler
Established Member
Stock wheels

How much for your wheels? If the price is right may consider also another guy wants some as well. I sold stock wheels to fund new wheels. I have $2K in tires and wheels. I would like to keep them instead of taking an even bigger loss. I am just trying to pay off the car.

Quick97TA

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Where in NC are you? Are you the original owner?

I live in NC as well and have been in the market for a Cobra for a while now. I just sold my 03 GT.

Slvrbulitgotu

Hustler
Established Member
Yes I am the original owner. I live in Kenly it is about 45mins from Raleigh close to Smithfield.

Lord Warlock

Established Member
Great price, good for a bump. paid the same for my own black 04 term and mine had 22.9k on it. I even have the same ventshades on mine. Nice car. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread