04 c/v vs 15 sti

mystcobra04

Established Member
well was heading home from work last nite from the great city of Yakima wa. weather great top down just chilling:bored: on mexo hwy97. when a STI comes a long side grinning ear to ear with his babe sitting along side yes she was hot, thinking I'm going to hurt her bubs feeling. we come up to a light and he give a thumb up so its on. light turns green and we hit the power. PUFF up in smoke, the M/T I have on did not hoopup and I left in a bellow of smoke side ways through the intersection, he was gone and I just put on a show for the cars behind, in fact the old timer beside me look like he crap his pants when I went side way. just put these MT on my vert thought I had them figure out, need more track time. I guess he got a big kiss for that win lol.

04 Mysti vert, all the basic modes, just dyno it last month in Kent wa TMS 466 torque wheel. had this cobra for 3 yrs and just love it. been looking for a Camaro ss but no one will bit:coolman: or they don't want to feel the bit of a cobra.

Inb0ost

Established Member
What was the ambient temperature up there? I assume you are running an ET street? Drag radials don't do well in anything under 50 degrees. It may even be more like 60 degrees.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I dead hook at 56 degrees personally.

OP, horrible loss. Lol

mystcobra04

Established Member
it was warm maybe mid 60, I put these M/T street drag and right now not impressed with them. I have 315/35/17 on the back look great, thinking with all the rubber on the blacktop it would hook up so far I not getting the hook up like I had on the nitro at 274/17. a lot of STI around here I'll get my revenge :)

Users who are viewing this thread