FOR SALE: 04 Black Turbo Coupe For Sale (Michigan)

MGC

Established Member
Here's the numbers and a old video of it:
93 octane 18 psi 14* timing 808 rwhp 737 tq 11.1 afr
110 octane 24psi 19* timing 952 rwhp 802 tq 11.6 afr

turbocobra9.jpg

phil a

Established Member
Great car. I’ve always noticed your posts throughout the years. How does an 88mm do with the six speed? Where are you located? Feel free to PM me if you’d prefer. We’re up at my wife’s parents house just east of Petoskey for the next week.

Phil

MGC

Established Member
Bad ass Cobra, good luck with the sale! One could always have the T56 faceplated to help with shifts!

Thanks buddy, I’m hoping to see someone get a badass street car and get some use out of it, it’s been sitting in my garage for the last few years :confused:

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Jesus christ if I didn't have 2 already, don't give the car away bro. That's a crap ton of mods for the money.

MGC

Established Member
Jesus christ if I didn't have 2 already, don't give the car away bro. That's a crap ton of mods for the money.
Thanks bro, I know the mods don’t add very much value but you’re absolutely correct, no way you could build this car for 25k. Probably double that. The mileage is high but body is just about as clean as my other cobra with 40k miles. I just don’t drive like I should so I want to see someone else enjoy it, plus I’m starting a machining business and need some capitol to get that going. Someone will get a hell of a ride!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread