04 black Mach 1 $12000

hillman1213

04 mach 1 400whp
Established Member
for sale is my 2004 black Mach it has a little over 51k on the body and about 400 miles on the motor. I had the motor rebuilt after it overheated. The motor was professionally built by a well known local engine builder Pat Michaels of Performance Automotive Technologies. i have all receipts and he guarantees his work. The car has never seen snow is sitting in my garage just wasting away I dont have time anymore with a new job and im in the process of buying a home so she has to go as much as i dont want to let go some things are more important. The car doesnt have much done to it, has a programmer that will go with it, slp long tubes, slp catted x-pipe (cats are gutted) flo 40's, jlt intake. Has the IUP package with dvd screens in both head rests, blue lights under dash and in trunk (previous owner installed). No mechanical issues what so ever like i said before the motor was completely redone from oil pan to throttlebody everything was cleaned pressure tested, block was honed not bored, new pistons rings resurfaced crank new bearings all around the heads where completely redone basically anything that could be done was done to this motor to make it new again without replacing the original. If your interested you can call me at 978 569 5483 or message me I attached my craigslist add for pictures..http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cto/2789566245.html

hillman1213

04 mach 1 400whp
Established Member
lol sorry no trades need the cash so i can buy a house hate to get rid of it after putting all the money into it thinking im going to keep it forever but a house is more important right now lol

hillman1213

04 mach 1 400whp
Established Member
no shots of the underside but like i said its my secondary vehicle doesnt touch pavement from oct till may so no sand or salt anywhere near this car. I have pictures of the motor before the engine build that i could send you its the same motor just had everything replaced so if your interested pm me your email and ill send you everything

Users who are viewing this thread