04 black cobra for sale ne-mass

nufc1

Established Member
20170531_002646.jpg
20170531_002646.jpg
04 with 44k miles clean. Runs 463 up 525 tor
This car was set up for Auto x in 2004 is now daily driver
Looking for offers around 30k
Mods include maximum sport suspension all round .
Camber plates
Pulled not sure the size
Short shifter
Knn filter
Magnaflow exh
Guidepoint tracking system
Tuned by granite state motors New hampshire they are the only ones allowed to work on it in the last 13 years .
I will try to upload some pics if I can't I can text them to anyone that wants themView attachment 91282 View attachment 91282 View attachment 91282 View attachment 91282

Last edited:

nufc1

Established Member
Oops sorry first time seller. Any. Advice welcome dont mean to upset anyone trying to be up front and honest I can text pics to anyone that wants them not sure how to upload pics sorry again thanks for your critisiom. Have a good weekend

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
If I was you I would look at some of the other for sale ads on here, especially those which have several positive replies. Try and emulate that. Include details such as mods, maintenance as well as any documentation, and of course detailed pics. Pics are very easy to upload. You have to put effort into selling a car; they don't sell themselves. Good luck

nufc1

Established Member
If I was you I would look at some of the other for sale ads on here, especially those which have several positive replies. Try and emulate that. Include details such as mods, maintenance as well as any documentation, and of course detailed pics. Pics are very easy to upload. You have to put effort into selling a car; they don't sell themselves. Good luck
Thanks

nufc1

Established Member
Tell you the truth I am 61 and it is getting to fast.i look down and 120 with one hand on the wheel scares me .police would lock me away.i want a Cadillac devile smooth and comfortable b ut still a v8. Too many young people out to test the cobra it's like a magnet for all sorts of people and types of cars
After 13 years I weary just want to get out of the race. Thanks for asking.

nufc1

Established Member
Update it now has 45000k on the clock and enjoyed every one
Drove the car today and it did not feel right need to have it looked at.so this is off the market! I won't sell a car I am not sure of.maybe when it is sorted I will repost if so inclined
Thanks for your time.later all

Users who are viewing this thread