04 Black Cobra Cp For Sale 11,690 Miles!!

meajas12

Established Member
I'm selling my black 2004 Cobra Coupe, located in Lancaster, PA. I am the original owner of the car and have the title in hand. I have all the svt documentation (laminated welcome note saying they test drove the car, window sticker, build certificate). The car has been garaged all its life. It currently has 11,690 miles on it. The car has never been pullied, tuned or raced (drag, autocross)in any way. The pulley cover has never been removed. I just put a Motorcraft battery in it a few months ago. I had all intentions of keeping this car for a long time and putting a whipple on the car, but now I have my eye on a new shelby. I can't have both, so the cobra has to go. All services and mods were done by myself (I'm a mechanic). Synthetic oil only, motorcraft filters, etc. Other than exhaust and intake- car has had no other engine mods. The car is in excellent condition inside and out. It is my baby and will be very hard to part with it. The following is a list of mods done to the car:

Interior

MGW LTD Red Handle Short Throw Shifter
Bullitt Door Lock Soldiers
2004 Cobra Terminator ID Tag
PIE Aux. Input Converter/ iPod Interface

Exterior

Bob White Rear Bumper Inserts-Black Reflective
California Car Cover
SSR GT3 18X9 Brght Satin Wheels- Front
SSR GT3 18X10.5 Bright Satin Wheels- Rear
Kumho Ecsta MX 265/35R18 Tires
Kumho Ecsta MX 295/35R18 Tires
Autobadges 50% Taillight Tint
Window Tint 25% Autographics ACAP Films
HID Headlight/Foglight Kits 5000K

Suspension

Kenny Brown Sport Springs
Billetflow IRS Cover Brace
MM 4 bolt Caster Camber Plates
MM IRS Polyurethane Subframe Bushings
MM Full Length Subframe Connectors
MM 4 Point K Member Brace
14mm IRS Subframe Bolts/ Shipping
Polyurethane Front Sway Bar Bushings
Polyurethane Front Sway Bar End Links
MM Bump Steer Kit
MM Power Steering Rack Bushings

Engine/ Exhaust/ Cooling

SS Magnaflow Catted X Pipe
SS Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust System
Oxygen Sensor Extensions
LFP High Flow Heat Exchanger

I'm selling this car for $26,500 with the SSR wheels or $25,500 with the stock chrome 04 cobra wheels. I am firm on these prices and only will accept cash or certified check. Those interested please email me [email protected]. Any questions feel free to ask. These pictures were taken at my wedding. The weather sucks right now (very cold)so I can't get any other recent pics. I will try to post up some interior pictures soon.

11182353.jpg

43252259.jpg

86377035.jpg

62361375.jpg

The stock air box will be installed before I sell the car.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
One of the best looking black coupes I have seen. That thing is beautiful.
Good luck to you!

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
Do I spy an oil separator as well? That's a nice plus to add to your list of tasteful mods in your description. If you wouldn't mind, I would love to seem some more pictures of this car inside and out. You can e-mail me. [email protected]

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
by the beard of zues!!!! this is an amazingly clean car.. i wish I had the money.. by the time I'm able to buy an 04 they will all have high ass miles :(.. GL with the sale bud :beer:

Last edited:

ShelbyJK500

Established Member
Cripes!! Unfortunately the NADA FULL RETAIL value is $23,100 (with almost $5k adj for the miles)...which is the max 100% loan I can get from a bank/credit union. :( Otherwise I'd be all over this!! GLWS!!

Users who are viewing this thread