04 Black Cobra 14k miles

phil h

Established Member
04 Black Cobra 14k miles $21,900 OBO

The car has a Kansas rebuilt title so if that turns you off please dont read any further.

Just finished fixing it up as it was involved in a front end collision. Car was not hit that hard and was fixed right. Car is black with black int, chrome wheels. 2.8 upper, Steeda CAI, MM Caster Camber Plates, Magnaflow catted x, and Magnaflow catback. It also has a MGW shifter i believe, i know its not a stock one. Car still smells new inside etc. Also has a compstar 9000 alarm, remote start, pager on it. I am asking 21,900 for it. Located in Wichita KS.. Pics available upon request.

Last edited:

phil h

Established Member
I have before pics but they are on my work comp i think. I dont go back to work till Jan 2 though. It was just a basic front square hit. Car smells new inside and runs very well. It will get someone in a Terminator for just a little more than GT's are bringing at lots. Not really looking for another Mustang trade at this time unless its a Shelby! Thanks for the offer though.

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
if u do deside to trade i have a 2003 Mach-1 i would give 5 or 6k diffrence maybe more depending on unkeep and seeing the car in person. number is 1870-316-2916 if intrested or become intrested thanks.

phil h

Established Member
Sorry guys, i havent been on in a while...I think i have a few pics i can send.. I cant really take anymore right now because its snowing here. Dont wanna pull it out of the garage..Also new price is 21,900...

phil h

Established Member
Here is a pic i found..
cobra12_27.jpg

Fuerza

Established Member
Could you elaborate on what happen too the vehicle? Are you the original owner? My dad lives in Wichita, I might have him come look at the car in a few days, once the weather gets better. PM me your address if you could.

Thanks, Adrian

phil h

Established Member
Will do, once i dig out from this latest snow storm.. Dont wanna pull it out of the garage and let it see snow!!

Phil

phil h

Established Member
Not really, just got another 5 inches..I can try to shoot some in the garage i guess if you really want some.

vulk

Established Member
yea definately if ya could.. im in CA but price seems pretty fair.. also can you let us know how bad of an impact, and if there are any tweaks in the chassis/driveline components we should know about.. also any firewall dmg? Pics would greatly help, and if you had any pics of the wreck that would as well. Thanks Phil

phil h

Established Member
Still for sale, and its sunny and the snow has melted so send me you e-mail addy and i will get all the pics you want.

Phil

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread