04 5dr red eap svt focus

speed3198

BEWARE the Jabberwocky!!
Established Member
trying to part ways with my focus so I can get back to my 93 cobra. great car just miss the v8 torque all the time. I got it from Wayne Akers Ford in florida last summer and it has 41k miles on it. I got it with an AEM cai tuned with a Diablosprort predator that comes with the car, and a Focus Sport strut tower brace, and braided brake lines with slotted rotors. I added a Steeda short throw shifter, 15% Llumar tint, and Redline Tuning's 5 piece embroidered floor mat set. No probelms with the car at all and Ive driven it back and forth to work almost everyday since I got it (had to get a fix from my L on some days). Im looking for $10,000 for it, this is below book but Ive listed it on ebay 4 times and got nowhere. If you want pics other than these let me know and Ill get them out. Pictures by 03tenth - Photobucket

TheGuyWho

Established Member
No offense, but Im not surprised you aren't gettin your $10k asking price... Nobody is. Best you could expect is $8k... AT BEST... Most out here are going for $5k-$7k.
Ive been looking for the 4 door SVT Focus for a few months, but cant find the right one or the right price. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread