04/02/06 Mohegan Sun Meet

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Juice33 said:
Hey if you do show up, that will be awesome.

If you go to WNEC be careful, there are probably tons of needles laying around all over the place still.

lol...WHAT?!?!

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
lol...WHAT?!?!

I used to play against them in lacrosse and they had the worst field ever, it was a running joke on the team about finding used needles on the field.

Ray M said:
Weather is looking great, I'll probably roll through!

NICE! That is a sweet L, Definately show up.

Ray M said:
Hey Juice33, pretty sure the Black Cobra I've seen your car at XXTuning a couple times is your's? Sweet car man!

It could be mine... if it is thanks for the compliment! I just got it tinted there last week, they rock!

stmoney11 said:
Weather is looking good, I hope to see some of you guys out there.

And I hope to see you their as well.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Bump for tomorrow.

I am about to put in my headlights right now.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Yeah, it was cool seeing all the cool cars that showed up. Nice meeting you guys too, and I will try to make as many of the meets as I can.

baer42

Established Member
I got stuck at home. But I was putting on a new billetflow upper pulley and idlers. To go with my C&l intake elbow that some one gave me. I should make the next one.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
baer42 said:
I got stuck at home. But I was putting on a new billetflow upper pulley and idlers. To go with my C&l intake elbow that some one gave me. I should make the next one.

Sweet! Not exactly a bad thing to get stuck with. The next one will be May 7. We definately need some more domestic cars there (especially SVTs). A lot of people were drooling over the Lightnings, including me.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
I'll try to have my buddy drive up in his Vette just to add another domestic to the lot.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
stmoney11 said:
I'll try to have my buddy drive up in his Vette just to add another domestic to the lot.

Nice! There will be a yellow C6 there at the next one as long as it is out of the shop in time, so he won't be alone.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Juice33 said:
Nice! There will be a yellow C6 there at the next one as long as it is out of the shop in time, so he won't be alone.

Cool, I'll tell him there will be at least one more.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
looks like it was a good meet. did you guys just chill outside or og in?

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
I just hung out on top of the garage and talked with a few of the guys that were there. My buddy and my brother went in for a bit, but I didn't stay very long, only about 1 and 1/2 hours. I just didn't feel like losing any money that day.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
looks like it was a good meet. did you guys just chill outside or og in?

We hung out for a while and then went to eat. I live 5 minutes away so it is not a big deal for me to go gambling whenever I am there.

We usually just hang out and then go in to eat. Some poeple go gambling and some of the ladies show up leave their guy and go to the spa.

Users who are viewing this thread