03's FS in New England

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
I am looking to buy an 03 Cobra preferably in black blue or silver. I have scoured this site and autotrader and ebay many times over now. Are there any other great places to be looking? I don't mind travelling to pick up the car but I would like to see it up close and personal before I make a large commitment.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Jeff, thanks for the email. I am very interested.

Skippy I have seen it and the want too much for it, if I am thinking of the right one. I really like Jeff's and I am talking to a guy in NJ right now. This all happened yesterday. I would like to get one by Saturday if possible.

93tealcoupe

Established Member
I am also looking need help

I am looking for an 03 with low miles, or a new 04 preferably in black, redfire, or dsg no convertables any help would be great. I have looked everywhere autotrader everything need help

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
I think I saw that in auto trader. I am not a fan of white, but those seem to be going for the cheapest prices.

93TealCoupe, we can search together but I have first dibs. lol

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
yo Jeff...whats ur email or number bro...i i have someone interested..

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
03ShadowCobra said:
[email protected] But I am still in the thinking mode. Going to look at something today and will know if I want to sell or not. And no I'm not telling what because you guys will just give me a hard time.

thats easy....Z06...HA...

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
03ShadowCobra said:
[email protected] But I am still in the thinking mode. Going to look at something today and will know if I want to sell or not. And no I'm not telling what because you guys will just give me a hard time.

Maybe a Z06 or a GTO or maybe a Dodge?

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
definetly not a z06. It is most definetly slower than a bone stock 03 so racing won't be much fun. The car is most definetly for sale now.
edit: can i use definetly more?

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
I just bought it! 2003 Black, 115 miles (not a typo). I am picking it up in NH. I couldn't pass the deal up. 03Shadow, sorry I never got to check your car out.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Juice33 said:
I just bought it! 2003 Black, 115 miles (not a typo). I am picking it up in NH. I couldn't pass the deal up. 03Shadow, sorry I never got to check your car out.

WHAT?? 115 miles on an 03??? can i ask how much?

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
$26,600 A little more than I wanted to spend but I know the car hasn't been beat up.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Thats ok, good luck with your new car. I'm thinking about trading it in anyway, much less hassel. And no I won't part anything out.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
03ShadowCobra said:
Thats ok, good luck with your new car. I'm thinking about trading it in anyway, much less hassel. And no I won't part anything out.

ur CRAZY...

Users who are viewing this thread