03Mach1(stock) vs 03Tiburon(modded)

03CrazyHorse

Just a GT with stickers..
Established Member
Going south on i-575 coming home from school i hear this awful raspy sound. and all of the sudden this silver Tiburon flys up on me and starts to hit the limiter. on three honks we roll from 60 and to say the least i murder him.

We pull over at a gas station and he says he "accidently shifted from fifth to fourth and that i didnt beat him that bad". i ask him if he wants to roll agian and he says that he has to go to work.

my Mach is stock except for a Tri-Ax
the Tiburon had full exhaust, intake, shifter, and lowering kit....... oh yea you cant forget the ground wires and stickers :loser:

04HillzGT

Established Member
Tiburon's are a joke I took one coming home the usual mods crazy useless loud exhaust intake it was a joke for me with my GT you guys wouldn't even bother with them Cobras

ScaryGT

Established Member
If my GT could masturbate, it would use one of those modded Tiburons as a wipe up rag! :D

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Umm. He accidentally shifted from 5th to 4th? I would think on the freeway that 5th gear would be the highest he would want to be at in a race. Sounds like he just plain lost and was in denial that hyundai's are slow. I mean c'mon, they're no Hondas!

Users who are viewing this thread