03l Vs. Rx8

H46D

Shark attacks up
Established Member
To start off this stellar event I will say it was preceded by a lot of sheet talking by a co-worker. For about 2 months I have been heckled by a egomaniac whom thinks his RX8 is the lords gift to man. A high schooler w/ a civic would be irritated by this guy.Bottom line is I have a modded L and had no desire to run this RX8, because I usually refrain from knuckleheads in toy cars.

However I decided to introduce this young man to 530+TQ. I planned it. Mounted up the QTPs and drove to work. Needless to say I made sure that some of our co-workers had a good view of the beat-down.

Guess what: I SMOKED THAT AZZ! I did not say anything because the collective group of blurbs from the spectators said it all.

L :kaboom:RX8

Thanks FORD :beer:

Lightning Kid

Lightning Addict
Established Member
MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHA, MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always wanted to do that, nice kill.

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Gotta love when a 1/2 ton pickup truck smokes a "sports car". :rockon: Good kill! :thumbsup: Makes me remember some of the good kills in my L. Man I miss that truck... :(

H46D

Shark attacks up
Established Member
Machinator said:
Good kill for the L, bet he has a complex!

Yes, I really enjoyed the many words that hurt his over inflated ego. The best part is I did not provide any rhetoric.The witnesses did it all for me. :poke:

jdk

No fun til someone dies
Established Member
Sounds like premeditated murder of a rice mobile, you're going to jail

tapout632

Established Member
LOL The RX8's suck real bad, if they wanted to make it look like a Ferrari at least Mazda could've given it more power!!!

merfsiu

Established Member
I also have a co worker with an rx-8. First time i talked to him, he tells me that his stack rx-8 has 306 hp and will smoke my mach. I kept quiet intil i checked some boards online. rated 238 hp and on the maza boards the cant even break 200 hp on the dyno. I emailed him some links and now he doesnt talk to me any more LOL!

Steeltwo

Established Member
the speed version will be out one of these days.

they are slapping a blower on it to help with the massive 150lbs of torque it has at 9k rpm's.

i think that'll help it quite a bit.

they do look nice though, and handle well.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Some old guy with his teenage kid in his car pulled up next to me in his brand new dealer tagged RX-8. After about a 10 car ass raping I slowed down, let him catch up and he asked me to pull over. When I did we started talking, he said he had a fox mustang that he's trying to sell, blah blah blah. Then he mentioned, you should race my 01' GT. I asked if he had No2 or a blower, "No". Just kinda said maybe we'll see eachother again sometime.

H46D

Shark attacks up
Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
Anybody remember the first gen RX-7's? Slow but nimble. Look what those things turned into. Just give em time, they'll make em go fast.

Yes , I am sure that there is a Turbo Kit being built right now for them. If I had a choice of import sports cars I would choose a 350Z. The Puntang really respond to those.

jdk

No fun til someone dies
Established Member
H46D said:
Yes , I am sure that there is a Turbo Kit being built right now for them. If I had a choice of import sports cars I would choose a 350Z. The Puntang really respond to those.

poontang responds well to $30,000 of anything, what do you expect.

PARALYZER

Unatural Aspirations
Established Member
My brother has a 350Z. 287hp. The car has no torque. I raced a buddies 2002 Mustange GT and got slaughtered. The last race he even gave me a car length. Got killed. If I had one, it would HAVE to have a power adder.
I tell you what though, the looks I got from teenagers and women where amazing. It gets looks.

Last edited:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
H46D said:

for me the 350Z dosnt' do anything.. the car that it's generally compared with, Honda's S2000 IMHO is a better "sports car" it's lighter, more nimble and IMHO, more fun than the 350Z, especally the ragtop 350Z...

Users who are viewing this thread