03dsg gt

03DSGFobra

Established Member
2003 GT with 01 Cobra front bumper and 03 Cobra chin spoiler. 03 Cobra wing. 03 Cobra brakes painted red. SS brake lines. New headlights with clear markers and tinted tail lights and 3rd brake light. MAC catback with 3-1/2 polished tails. Jegs o/r h-pipe. Custom CAI with MAF and filter mounted in fenderwell. 4.10 gear with 4r70w auto trans. SCT 4-bank chip with 3 custom tunes and stock tune. Exterior is a 9.9 out of 10. Interior is 9.9 out of 10 with cloth seats. Could use tires soon.

44k miles

Asking $14.5

mustang046.jpg

Mustang040.jpg

Mustang039.jpg

mustang047.jpg

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
nice looking car man but that price is kind of steep for a 2v GT. Mach 1's with the same miles are going for the same price now

03DSGFobra

Established Member
nice looking car man but that price is kind of steep for a 2v GT. Mach 1's with the same miles are going for the same price now
You are correct, but you never know. I just figure the low miles and all the mods it should be worth a little more than just a standar, stock GT. I don't expect to gt that, but just thought of it as a starting point.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
you are right. Im not going to lie if i was looking for a nice GT id jump on this one since from the pic it looks to be in great shape and is one sharp looking GT thats for sure, good luck with the sale, hell someone out there will pay that for it.

03DSGFobra

Established Member
you are right. Im not going to lie if i was looking for a nice GT id jump on this one since from the pic it looks to be in great shape and is one sharp looking GT thats for sure, good luck with the sale, hell someone out there will pay that for it.

Thanks man. I don't have to sell it, so it's no big deal to me if it sells or not. Just kinda waiting for the right person.

xXSVTmonsterXx

SVTP Monster
Established Member
Love the color combo, thinking of trading my Cobra for a GT plus some cash... let me know if you're looking to get into one.

Users who are viewing this thread