03Cobra vs 93 Toyota Camry

03Cobra&03Mach1

Big Gulps Huh?!?
Established Member
Not a race like you are all thinking. Tonight my car was rearended by some dumb bitch in a Camry. She was going about 45mph and I was at a complete stop. All I can say is her car was totalled without a doubt. Her front end was completly smashed in, and the engine was pushed damn near into the windshield. Her car was leaking oil and coolant everywhere. Sorry no pics of the Camry.

Let me know what you guys think the extent of the damage is to my car. Take notice to the buckle where the roof of the car meets the trunk/body. It is dented like that on both sides of the car. The car is going in for estimates tomorrow.

Arizona peeps any suggestions on body shops?

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

c6.jpg

c7.jpg

c8.jpg

c9.jpg

c10.jpg

c11.jpg

c12.jpg

c13.jpg

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
oh my goodness! thats horrible man, hope everything goes in your favor. it held up pretty well from the looks of things.

one suggestions though ..you might want to retake those photos with current timestamps on your camera ...for the insurance company? or ...if it goes to court. :thumbsup:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Wtf is up with your car being that dirty?

J/K.. that sucks man good luck getting it fixed

kfrg

Banned
Please don't hate and wish death upon all Camry owners now..
Sorry to see man, I know if that was my Cobra I would be one irate guy..

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
looks like frame damage, not alot but a good b/s should be able to fix it. i am guessing around 3k just as an est. could be more when they get the car in the air..

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Take pictures fron underneath the car now.

Ford's carry a lot of crumple zones in the frame area's. The damage doesn't "look" like I car hit you at 45mph but it's there...just hidden from view. Same thing happened to me back in 2000 when I was rear-ended in my then Focus Zx3. Damaged didn't look bad at all...the entire frame was crumpled though.

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
sorry to say this but i think it is totaled your frame is banged up pretty bad from the looks of it. but hey thats ford design there, kept you safe and thats all that truely matters.

hope everything works out for the best.

Mikw4

Established Member
sorry to the hear that. you know, you could be the best, most careful driver and something bad can still happen to your car, i hate that. good luck with the fix.

Coiled03

Established Member
Might as well start looking for another Cobra right now. That one's finished. Even if they tell you it can be fixed, by some miracle, I wouldn't want it back after that kind of damage.

dsrtdukone

Hurts when I pee
Established Member
DAMN. If that was my car............after I finished puking/crying/sucking my thumb, I woulda kicked her square in the box. Sorry 'bout your car. Hope everything works out.

Users who are viewing this thread