771478_9_full.jpg

771478_10_full.jpg

771478_11_full.jpg

771478_13_full.jpg

Let me know what you think.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
It deffentially looks sweet! I like the roush kit with cobra power! I have the same MRT snake shift ball

roushstage2

Established Member
MvMRacing said:
I think the R Bumper looks better on it but I love that side exhaust

yea I like the 03 cobra rear bumper better than the 01 rear bumper, it just stands out more. But there is nothing that roush can do to save that bumper and be able to keep the side exhaust. Just a compromise that you have to be willing to take.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
roushstage2 said:
yea I like the 03 cobra rear bumper better than the 01 rear bumper, it just stands out more. But there is nothing that roush can do to save that bumper and be able to keep the side exhaust. Just a compromise that you have to be willing to take.

Exactly what I was just thinking. Great looking ride man :rockon: :pepper:

Last edited:

Screamin'SVT

Banned
Looks good, but IMO nothing can beat the looks of the stock kit.. so clean and subtle, yet attractive and aggressive at the same time.. SVT did so well with it I just don't think anything in the aftermarket is worth the change. Still, you now have a very unique car and it does look badass. Body work looks well done as well. Congrats and nice car. :beer:

rust0r

Established Member
that thing looks amazing, its hard to make a decent looking bumper without exhaust tips, just looks weird, but that doesnt look to bad, sweet car

got any bigger pictures (desktop use) maybe?

roushstage2

Established Member
BlackDrop50 said:
woah your shifter is weird looking

It took some getting used to, but now I like it way better than the stock. Its so much closer to your hand and you dont have to reach so far.

roushstage2

Established Member
svtsnake98 said:
looks great, got any sound clips or videos..thing must sound sickkkk

Sorry I dont have any clips, thats the one thing I regret when I got a new video camera is that I didnt get one that you could download to the computer. As far as sound it is a magnaflow side exhaust, and its not as loud as I would like it to be. This summer I will be adding a ported blower with the 2.80 pully, headers, and a midpipe. The thing about having the side exhaust is if its real loud when the window is down you can't hear anything else. I had a stage 2 roush before this one (thus the screen name) and added an off-road x-pipe and at times it was just too loud. So maybe headers and a catted midpipe will be the sound I'm looking for.

roushstage2

Established Member
rust0r said:
that thing looks amazing, its hard to make a decent looking bumper without exhaust tips, just looks weird, but that doesnt look to bad, sweet car

got any bigger pictures (desktop use) maybe?

If you send me your email I will send you some bigger pics.

Thanks everyone for the compliments

Bazuko

Established Member
nice pics!! but, I think you screwed up putting the letters on the back bumper, cause they dont look to straight :eek:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Looks great, I'd squirt some black flat paint on the square behind the snake and it would be perfect! Looks unique, definately an eye catcher...

1TuffCobra

Established Member
Hey RoushStage2!! I own a Black Roush Cobra and was wondering about the shifter. I did not realize that the Roush Shifter would fit on a Cobra. Was it easy to install? Also where did you get the emblem next to the 12 volt. Tom (RCobra Shadow)

fatmat789

Established Member
Nice car! Your looks badass! I'm working on making my '01 Cobra into a Roush. Unfortunately, I don't own a 2003 Cobra :( because the extra $8-10k was out of my price range

BTW, do you have a short throw shifter? I want to add that Roush shifter handle onto my stock shifter and I'm not sure if it will fit on it... Also, where did you get that stainless "Roush Performance" badge that says "SVT Cobra" on it?

Users who are viewing this thread