03Cobra Owner LOSES TO STi!!!

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Finally happened. I was behind an STi at a light tonight. He was next to an S2000 and there was a 3 series BMW on the left. I see the STi and the S2000 talking about 'it'. Then I hear the engines rev... I knew it was on... I ready my car for combat!!

The light changed, everyone went easy off -- then BOOM! The STi put a whoopin on the s2000 (having traction issues) then its the 3 series and the STi, the STi handily pulled all of them! I was stuck way back in the dust!!! Even behind the S2000!!!! WHAT, YOU SAY? It's true, my 3.0L V6 Taurus (RENTAL) could NOT hang.

I got waxed. It was depressing. Now I am TRULY aware of the sickening power of the STi! = Enough to beat an S2K and a 3 Series. Get a clue.

I gave that same s2k a first gear head start and still pulled him by the time I shifted second.

Last edited:

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
I think I am going to put my list of rentals into my sig. that way i can compete with some of the longer sigs on this forum. Let me start it here:

Toyota Echo
Dodge Stratus (1 ticket)
Chevy Cavalier
Saturn
Ford Taurus

I think that's it...

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Your missing out, I had a windstar for about a week. Minivans are where its at, probably getting rid of my Cobra for the new airstar or what ever they call it now.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Originally posted by 351MachOne
The changed, everyone went easy off -- then BOOM! The STi put a whoopin on the s2000 (having traction issues) then its the 3 series and the STi, the STi handily pulled all of them! I was stuck way back in the dust!!! Even behind the S2000!!!!

Whew.. You had me there for a split second. :dw:

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Originally posted by 03ShadowCobra
Your missing out, I had a windstar for about a week. Minivans are where its at, probably getting rid of my Cobra for the new airstar or what ever they call it now.

I have been waiting and HOPING to get dropped into one of those love machines!!! I am going to buy one. Maybe I can get a JR Supercharger for it... All the schladies will come running!

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
Originally posted by 03ShadowCobra

you right, i was driving this old aerostar about to fall apart and i put a spanking on a newer s10 more than a few times

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Originally posted by Zinc03Cobra
i need to buy a tercel or something.... the tercel can nevah lose!!

I've seen a sleeper Tercel before. Looked stock from the outside, except a bit lower.

I was laughing at it at first, until I found out that it had a JDM Toyota turbo-motor swap, that put down 270HP AT THE WHEELS. Considering the car weighs at 2100 lbs full-weight, I bet that thing has shocked quite a few ricers and some V8 owners as well. Shocked me.

graffix50

SVTP
Established Member
Rental cars are fun to beat on.

Toyota Echo
Dodge Stratus (1 ticket)
Chevy Cavalier
Saturn
Ford Taurus

Ticket in the stratus??? Did ya pay it.

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Yeah I did. I got a ticket doing 91 in a 60.... I didnt even realize it. However the Cop was a real nice guy and gave it to me for 84 in a 70. He clocked me over 1100ft away. I wouldnt have had a chance, even if my detector was ON and detected the laser.

Anyway, the ticket was only for 100 bucks. No points.

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Im glad you guys enjoyed that! The Cobra is back with new brakes... Maybe I can bump into that STi again...

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
I am roflmfao after that story. I needed a good laugh, after the weekend of FINALS!!!that I just had. Anyway, it is good to hear that you got your car back, and Jason said that you should be sporting an 04 as soon as the paper work goes through.

Users who are viewing this thread