FOR SALE: 0310th anniversary and 04 mystic

svtc0bra03

Established Member
Well… I guess the holidays got on the way of the deals. I decided to keep them after all and not sell them.

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
I say if you can keep them, by all means do so. Beautiful cars man, I’m jealous of them and I have two of my own haha. I’m happy you’re keeping them! They’re timeless in my opinion. Besides how cool would it be if the kiddo’s got to enjoy them as much as you have. Even if just by looking at them at arms reach.

svtc0bra03

Established Member
JUST AN UPDATE: Mystichrome is for sale. Posted on Facebook and already have some people coming by tomorrow. Thought I’d also give you guys a chance. Thanks!

Marines691

Established Member
Brother... You can get wayyyyy more for that car than 30k... even crappy ones on ebay selling for 30k. Unless this is rat'd out and wrecked its worth a pretty penny. I saw one with like 140k miles and crap mystichrome paint and seats sell for 29k on ebay other day.

ZiaRunner

Established Member
^ 30k is a pretty penny for a 98k mile coupe. Waaaay more isnt happening. Car has been for sale for awhile.

Potential Terminator buyers utilize this forum classifieds resource (many references to it in terminator owner YouTube videos) so it’s not like it’s flying under the radar.

It’s a beauty, enjoy it while you still got it.

Marines691

Established Member
^ 30k is a pretty penny for a 98k mile coupe. Waaaay more isnt happening. Car has been for sale for awhile.

Potential Terminator buyers utilize this forum classifieds resource (many references to it in terminator owner YouTube videos) so it’s not like it’s flying under the radar.

It’s a beauty, enjoy it while you still got it.
I didnt even read the 100k miles. Yeah 30k is probably right then. Most people dont realize these motors can go 250k+ miles easily though. Quite a few examples of these cars with higher mileage and still running strong. I feel like some get scared off by 100k mile cars, but that is just the beggining of the life of these motors in some cases.

svtc0bra03

Established Member
Brother... You can get wayyyyy more for that car than 30k... even crappy ones on ebay selling for 30k. Unless this is rat'd out and wrecked its worth a pretty penny. I saw one with like 140k miles and crap mystichrome paint and seats sell for 29k on ebay other day.
It sold already, but I feel the price is fair. Maybe I could of gotten a little more, but I don’t like being that guy.

svtc0bra03

Established Member
Honestly this car looks like it has 30-50k miles. It’s a beauty. I’ve seen some 70k miles MC who look like 100K plus.

Users who are viewing this thread