FOR SALE: 0310th anniversary and 04 mystic

LS WUT

Established Member
Congratulations on the little one. Sorry to hear you’ve got to let these go, however if there was ever a right time to be in the sellers market I reckon Now would be the time. If I didn’t Already have two 03 cobra coupes I’d really like to have the 10th. Goodluck with your sale my friend, I hope you get your asking price. I’ll ask around to see if I can find any interested buyers.

svtc0bra03

Established Member
Congratulations on the little one. Sorry to hear you’ve got to let these go, however if there was ever a right time to be in the sellers market I reckon Now would be the time. If I didn’t Already have two 03 cobra coupes I’d really like to have the 10th. Goodluck with your sale my friend, I hope you get your asking price. I’ll ask around to see if I can find any interested buyers.
Thank you! We been trying for almost 4 years, so I am stoked. Appreciate you.

Bronco2Fan

Established Member
Really nice looking cars. I'm so tempted. Any more pics or videos? Mcallen is West Tx. right? I'm central Tx.

svtc0bra03

Established Member
Really nice looking cars. I'm so tempted. Any more pics or videos? Mcallen is West Tx. right? I'm central Tx.
It’s south Texas. 3 hours south of San Antonio. Haven’t got a chance to take them out and video them. I have a few photos if you want to dm me your number. Thanks

Stage 4.6

Established Member
I just realized they are both pending sale, curious what was the asking price on these two cars?

TerminatorKid

Pending Sale on both cars.

(1) 2003 10th anniversary Red Coupe. 30,206 miles. Clean carfax. Very clean car.

Not much done to it. Double den JVC in-dash touchscreen (backup camera) and Eaton pulley 2.80

(2) 2004 mystichrome coupe with 98,480 miles. Clean carfax and very clean car.

Interior stock

Engine 2.3 whipple.

I don’t want to sell both of my dream cars, but I’m about to be a dad and need to move houses. I have more details about parts and what’s been done to the cars. Paperwork as well that will go with both cars. Certificates, Car covers, extra parts, etc.. serious inquiries only. No trades and no offers. My prices are firm and I think fair for what I’m selling. Cars will not disappoint. More info you can PM. Thanks for looking. Cars are located in Edinburg, Tx.
Let me know is the buyer drops out. I’m really interested in the 10th anniversary. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread