03 Zinc for sale Las Vegas $18,000

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
I am selling because I want a SRT-8 300C. Kids are getting bigger, the Passat and the COBRA do not cut it anymore. I will sell the Passat for what I owe, 10K. It's a 2004 1.8 turbo with 59,000 miles on it.

The COBRA

Zinc yellow 03 with 47,300 miles on it. It has a really safe Dyno Dan tune with a Diablo sport chip with two tune settings 91 and 100(controlled with a toggle switch), using a 2.8 pulley and a Diablo sport MAF extender. Knock off black FR-500's, full SLP LM II catted exhaust, H&R race springs, MM CC plates, Full MM sub frame connectors, Fidanza 4.3 Performance Clutch, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, Steeda Adjustable Clutch Cable, Double Hook Quadrant and Firewall Adjuster, MGW shifter, K&N FPKII cai, Lethal Performance Intercooler Coolant Reservoir, upgraded slotted and drilled brake rotors, BF IRS brace and other smaller things.

normal_Picture_754.jpg

normal_dyno_run.jpg

normal_Picture_752.jpg

The car was my daily driver and has some signs of being a DD. I get 14-15 MPG with a mix of highway and street driving.

VPF

Last edited:

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Wow, cant believe you are selling it. This is a great price too.

Thanks, I love the car, I only drove it 3 times in 4 months. I put 18k to sell it quick. But if the SRT-8 I want is gone before I sell it I am not going to sell it that cheap. Hopefully Dan can do a good tune on that 6.1 Hemi!

VPF

Users who are viewing this thread