03 white vert 59xxx

jesus_ralliart

Established Member
03 white vert 61xxx NJ

Car is lightly bolted.

Things that are modded. The raxiom tailights(stock included), shifter knob(stock included), COBRA letter inserts, fr500 wheels, full length subframe connectors, ford racing diff cover, k&n intake, 2.8 pulley, magnaflow c/b, bassani catted x.

Stock c/b comes with car.

I also have a strut tower brace(not installed) that would go with the car as well as it's California car cover.

The car is in pretty good condition(I have pics on my phone and I'm on my mobile right now).

I owe 8.5k on the car still and I'd like a 19k sale. I'm in nj.

Last edited:

jesus_ralliart

Established Member
I have a srt4 as my dd or my wife's 200. I start her up every week or so. If there is no salt on the ground then I'll drive to get groceries in it. Otherwise, she sits under her Cali car cover.

shauncurt

Established Member
Factory spoiler delete? Less than 20 of those verts in 03 I believe. I had a blue one that I sold near you (NY).

jesus_ralliart

Established Member
I'm ignorant and have no idea. I bought the car and it didn't have the spoiler. Car fax is clean so not an accident.

shauncurt

Established Member
IF you want I can look it back up. I had a 03 sonic vert factory spoiler delete and It wasn't hard to track down the production numbers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread