03 white Cobra convertible F/S in MO

svt4me2

Back in the saddle again
Established Member
The time has come to move on. I have owned this car for 3 years and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Well maintained and mechanically sound. I would have no problem driving this car across country (although it does need new rubber all around). It has never been to the track since I have owned it. All the fluids have been changed recently. I only drive it on nice days and mostly weekends. Here is a short list of some of the things I've added:

MGW orange short throw shifter (love it)
Accufab throttle body and plenum (polished)
C&L intake
Maximum Motorsports bushings (complete set in IRS)
Brake pads and rotors (all 4 corners with less than 3K miles)
1/2 coil taken out for lower stance
Fuel filter (less than 3K miles)
Headlights
Pioneer CD/DVD double DIN player
Chrome trim bezels around gauges
Battery Optima Red top (6 months old)
Centerforce dual friction clutch (installed 1K miles ago)
Brushed aluminum gas cap

The car has 76K miles on it and it is not a garage queen. It has been well taken care of but does have some flaws in the paint and the seats show wear. No tears or rips, but worn. I do have another full set of seats I was going to put in, but never got around to it. They only have 30K and look new. I will give the buyer of the car first dibs on them so please don't inquire about them until the car is sold. I also have a set of Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors that I never had welded on. They buyer will also get first dibs on these if interested.

When I bought the car it had a very loud exhaust on it. I have since put it back to stock with a 2K mile take off from the H to the tails (looks new).

The pictures I have right now are before some of the work was done. I will put more up after I get the car professionally detailed this weekend.

Clear title in hand (never in accident-clean Carfax) and also a replica window sticker and certificate from Ford.

$16,500

Don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested or need more info. I am located in the St. Louis area.

Scott 314-477-5453

001_zpsebf70256.jpg

004_zpsf0ece630.jpg

003_zps4c052ce6.jpg

005_zps6c79f850.jpg

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Still for sale? Thinking about grabbing a vert this spring, so I'm trying to see what's out there.

Users who are viewing this thread