03 Whipple'd Redfire Cobra F/S**

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Yep, it's true car is for sale. I barely drive it and I need to free up some cash.

The car is in pristine condition and was professionally detailed 3 weeks ago. There are no scratches, dents or dings. All parts were professionally installed at either Dynospeed here in Memphis or at RET in Downey Ca. My Whipple was installed in California at RET and has been on the car less than 1K miles.

Car was retuned in Memphis in June of this year for 93 octane.

No expense spared, car has all the usual bolt ons and I have all receipts. Over $10K invested plus the cost of the car.

Recently installed (June 08).

3.25" pulley and belt
Fore Hat
GT pumps
STG 1 FPDM (BAP still installed not hooked up).
MRT hood struts
Plugs (TR6's)
Fuel Filter
Oil and filter Changed

Car has just under 14K miles (13,6xx under warranty until Jan 09) Please feel free to ask any questions. Car made the numbers in sig w/ 18# of boost and 18.5* of timing with a 11.5:1 A/F ratio.

asking $28K. Please use the PM function for offers. Car cover comes with the car and I will ship the car anywhere.

Thanks,
Tom

tn_IMG_2915.jpg

tn_IMG_2910.jpg

tn_IMG_2918.jpg

tn_IMG_2920.jpg

detailmemphisfav2yu1.jpg

detailmemphisfav3nd0.jpg

detailmemphisfavvt0.jpg

detailmemphis18tv9.jpg

Last edited:

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Bump for a beautiful car and a great seller.
Good luck with the sell Tom..

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
thanks guys.

We'll see what happens. the market is a little tight on sports cars and SUV's lately.

Last edited:

rexisme

Established Member
wow, bump for an amazing looking redfire. In all honesty, I dont care for the color all that much (its personal opinion and actually I shouldnt say I dont care, its just not my first choice) but this thing looks amazing. Damn good job, bump for an awesome ride.

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
Damn Tom i can honestly say i was shocked to see your car for sale,I was just browsing through the market section and then BLAM....If your car was for sale two months ago when i was looking for a Whippled cobra i more than likely would have drove out there and picked her up,I love the Redfire color! It was the color of my first Terminator. Good luck man,I hope no one buys it LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Damn Tom i can honestly say i was shocked to see your car for sale,I was just browsing through the market section and then BLAM....If your car was for sale two months ago when i was looking for a Whippled cobra i more than likely would have drove out there and picked her up,I love the Redfire color! It was the color of my first Terminator. Good luck man,I hope no one buys it LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Steve!

Jroc

Established Member
You have a very nice Cobra!

If you do end up selling it I hope you get what you want for it because it is a nice car, but I think you'll end up regreating it after she's gone. Many have in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread