03 whipple zinc yellow 39k miles

BLK_VNM

Established Member
looking to pay off my credit card and some school loans and i just dont drive it much anymore. it never was a commuter car and was always just a weekend car for me. now for the car

03 zinc yellow
39k miles
mods are as follows

EXTERIOR:

15% window tint

Black 17 in. FR500's 17 x 9 with nitto 555rII on the front and 17x10.5 315 555r on the back

Black cobra letter inserts on rear bumper

Cobra emblem on front grille

INTERIOR:

Autometer Gauges (A-Pillar and steering column) fuel pressure, boost, water temp, air/fuel ratio all lunar series to match the dash

pro 5.0 short throw shifter

SUSPENSION:

Eibach Lowering Springs

billet irs brace

ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN:

New style 2.3 whipple( with extra RR pulley)

Accufab throttle body

Kooks LT headers

SLP X pipe w/ highflow magnaflow spun cats to pass emmissions

slp catback with magnapack mufflers

60# injectors

Twin Ford GT Pumps

Ford Racing Clutch

SCT MAF

SCT hand tuner will come with the car

intake is in the fenderwell

4:10 gears

Car was tuned by precision autosports out of dayton, ohio when i bought it and then given a few solid pulls at excessive motorsports in manassas to make sure the tune was solid and safe. comes with the sct 2 hand tuner.

car is immaculate inside and out. with the exception of about 3 small rock chips on the hood and a small barely noticeable scratch on the front driver side of the bumper its a perfect 10.

car was purchased from an older gentlemen in ohio who had an insane car collection and car was stored in his personal car barn which was climate controlled and always had the best care.

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

PC300012.jpg

PC300011.jpg

PC300010.jpg

PC300014.jpg

PC300013.jpg

PC300016.jpg

PC300019.jpg
the scratch on the front bumper with a quater for size comparison

PC300020.jpg
the 2 rock chips on the hood with a quater for comparison

PC300024.jpg
front drivers seat

PC300017.jpg

asking 23000 obo NO TRADES
located about 20 mins south of washington dc
cell is 571 437 7682 feel free to ask any questions

justin

Last edited:

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
bump for ya justin! yeah i gave up on selling the mach 1...haha if you'd like any new pics done just let me know i'll stop by and do some for ya one day.

everybody this is a very clean and well maintained cobra!!! justin is a great guy and i've road in her and she's a beast of a car!:beer:

BLK_VNM

Established Member
ya it sucks that u couldnt sell it you wouldve looked good in it :). i might take you up on the new pictures who knows mabey a new perspective is what it needs. ive had 3 deals worked out with people in the last 2 months and when it comes time to finish it they dissapear. thanks for the bump!

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
ya it sucks that u couldnt sell it you wouldve looked good in it :). i might take you up on the new pictures who knows mabey a new perspective is what it needs. ive had 3 deals worked out with people in the last 2 months and when it comes time to finish it they dissapear. thanks for the bump!

yeah man it would of been awesome to get it! yeah just let me know. allen could detail it for ya and we could get some really good pics right after. just a thought. either way i'd be more than happy to get some fresh shots of her for ya. let me know brother. hope she sells soon! whoever gets it is getting a great car!!!:beer:

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
bump for a great guy and a sexy terminator!!! i still haven't been able to sell mine, i'm down to 13,500 on her.....

Users who are viewing this thread