03 vs. Z06

tigerwoods

Established Member
well i finally came across a Z06. i downshifted in to 1st and got the jump. i hit the RL and he got back up to my door. when i shifted i kept a fender on him. he got in the turn lane and i looked over and told him nice car and it was an older guy and his wife laughing and having a good time. he told me nice car too and then i turned the other way. i was really expecting the guy to be a jerk because of all of the horror storys i read. i am not going to judge a vette by its cover anymore. i have CB and CAi so i think i did ok against him. maybe next time there wont be any traffic.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Nice kill! And yes, please don't judge us by our plastic bowties. We're not all dingleberries.

Pyro

Established Member
Definitely nice run considering your light mods. Z06's are no joke and usually has the edge even for mildly modded cobras.

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
Nice kill,

and yes for some people the bowtie is not an extension of our penis. We just love cars.

tigerwoods

Established Member
Originally posted by BayouVette
Nice kill,

and yes for some people the bowtie is not an extension of our penis. We just love cars.
thanks guys
that is the way i am, i like alot of diffrent cars. i did grow up ford but just like music i dig different stuff.

Z06Les

Established Member
Nice result - like others have said most Z06 owners are pretty cool, we have some jerks just like the Blue Oval can :)

Les

§ilver§nake

Quiet Thunder
Established Member
Originally posted by sharkbite1979
Nice kill! And yes, please don't judge us by our plastic bowties. We're not all dingleberries.

You said "dingleberries"...
rotfl.gif
...I haven't heard that one on a LONG time; now I will have to start using it again. :lol:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Like I always say, props from your foe can sometimes be more enjoyable than the race itself. Good run man. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread