03 Vert VS Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster

Surubasi

Established Member
first let me say.....holy shit this car is BEAUTTTIFUL....absofrigginlutely GORGEOUS!!!!

I saw it drive by in Reston on Reston Parkway...i had to catch up and play...

Two lights down i get my chance...and what do you know...a Silver Cobra vert was at the light opposite me and knew what was coming (if the person in the cobra see's this give me some backup on the story...you know it was badass!)

so it's a younger black guy and I rev at him (i couldn't see his face till he rolled down the window, that's how dark his tint was) and I asked him if he was famous, since he really looked like a basketball player or something...whatever...on withthe story...

he doesn't really know what to do and I ask him if he wants to run 'em and he obliges...I say we'll go to where the road curves and shut em down...it was a little bit more than an 1/8th of a mile (i was fully expecting to get my ass handed to me)
He nods and turns up his music...we wait a sec till the light turns and there's nothing but empty road in front of us...he gets me from the dig cuz i have no traction, but then 3k and beyond i had him...it was a tight walk but I got ahead of him at the top of first, from first to second he crept back up but after third i had him pretty good, shut down right at the top of third gear with him about a half a car behind me (coulda been more but i couldn't look back cuz i was worried about the curve coming up....i was SOOOOOOOO stoked...we creeped to about 10 miles an hour and he gave me the "DAYUM" look and I asked him what kinda car it was (i'm not to familiar with lambo's) and he said it was a Lambo Murcielago Roadster...looked brand spankin ass new and shiny as hell...such a beautiful car,i have to say it again

this was the COOLEST kill i have ever gotten, I love it

for the mods I have, since i know you guy will ask

just a 2.8" pulley, mac exhaust and a diablo custom tune...443 to the wheels

Dave

Nick85

Banned
Awesome kill. I've seen a black guy around here driving a blue Lamborghini Diablo VT...he loves Mustangs :beer:

white ghost

Established Member
:lol: you barely beat a "black guy" that could be famous, in a 200k$ car, and he didn't even know how the hell to race? :dw: :bs:

Surubasi

Established Member
^^ hater...if the guy in the silver vert across the street is on here, i sure as hell hope he posts cuz he saw the whole thing

Dave

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
white ghost said:
:lol: you barely beat a "black guy" that could be famous, in a 200k$ car, and he didn't even know how the hell to race? :dw: :bs:

Pending his mods.

Lambo's are top end cars. Are you not familiar with them? THey have loads of power, but highway gears. They aren't suited up for drag racing. So I am not surprised at all he won.......again......pending his mods. Merc.'a are low 12s.

Surubasi

Established Member
wMTI2MDYxOTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

that's exactly what it looked like...

Dave

Last edited:

Nick85

Banned
white ghost said:

Yes black people drive nice cars here too...it's not like Georgia where yall good ol boys sure dont see too many colored folks in dem fancy cars ya here :kaboom:

98GMEater

Mr. PIIHB
Established Member
Nick85 said:
Yes black people drive nice cars here too...it's not like Georgia where yall good ol boys sure dont see too many colored folks in dem fancy cars ya here :kaboom:

Actually in GA, a good percentage of high end cars are owned by blacks. If you want an example..... The owner of Club Vision has a sweet Vanquish.

poopy01

My car is slow
Established Member
Where I live they all drive old cars with 24's that spin....is that hi end????

Surubasi

Established Member
if you guys think i meant "black guy" as a derogatory term...you are TOTALLY wrong...it was merely sociological

if it was an old white guy...i would have said..."old white guy" or "middle aged arab" or whatever...does it matter, no...

I'm assuming the guy didn't know how to drive it to it's full potential, cuz I was well prepared to have my ass handed to me, but in this case i came out on top...given a longer stretch i'm sure he woulda had me by default

Dave

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Ive seen one around our way that had rims and exhaust. It was also a black guy driving. Sadly I was driving my truck :nonono: but I did get to briefly speak with him. Told him he had a badass car (it made a vette z06 sound like a 6 cyl mustang) and confirmed it was a murcielago. Seemed pretty cool. Good kill bro :beer: I believe you but if you said you went past like 120 or so .... id have to pull the :bs: flag

Last edited:

roushraven

zzzZZzz
Established Member
I saw the whole thing from start to finish.

By the way, I live in Reston and was on Reston Parkway just a few cars behind you. You were in your vert with the top down, in the left lane with a passenger (girl). He was alone in the right lane in a black Murcielago Roadster just as you described. When the light turned green you both took off and to your credit you did very well to hang which could be attributed to a lot of things. 1. You were the better driver 2. The slight curve (left) in the road gave you the inside lane and thus shorter distance advantage. Either way, it was a nice short run.

I have to clown on you a little though because it looks like you lost a little nerve a little and hit the brakes as you were coming up to the curve. And what's up with holding up traffic for a chat!?!?!?! :p

Stay safe and watch out because Fairfax County's finest patrol that area very heavily.

-RR

PARALYZER

Unatural Aspirations
Established Member
Good kill dude. Thats my dream. To roll up on someone driving an exotic that knows nothing about cars. I bet he took the car to the dealer because he figured something was wrong with it. :)

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
white ghost said:
actually it's a $350K car...and they aren't all that fast. 580 horsepower and 3800lbs...they are low 12/high 11 second cars at ~ 120 mph.

I could see a pullied cobra pulling one.

*edit* stop being a racist dipshit. MORON! :lol1:

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
443 to the wheels? and you pulled a 580-620hp (crank) Murcielago? :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread