03 Vert Rear Window Issues

res0n0xg

Established Member
Anyone ever ran into some? Is it easy to get in there and see what's going on? I have one that literally seems to get "stuck" when going down, it rolls back up fine so it doesn't appear to be the motor at all, and it seals with the top fine also, no leaks.

I'm kinda lost on this one...

SpectorV

Established Member
mine would get stuck when coming up, it was getting stuck on the little black part between the front window an the back. There was a metal piece inside the black rubber that wore through and would snag it. I would try to inspect it to see where exactly the issue is. If you cant see it you can remove the side panel, just look up a how to on installing a light bar and you will see how to remove that panel.

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
mine would get stuck when coming up, it was getting stuck on the little black part between the front window an the back. There was a metal piece inside the black rubber that wore through and would snag it. I would try to inspect it to see where exactly the issue is. If you cant see it you can remove the side panel, just look up a how to on installing a light bar and you will see how to remove that panel.

I am not sure if we are talking about the same part, but this is the one that gave me trouble. The metal in the rubber where the window slides through got a little out of shape. Ignore the writing in the photo, I copied it from the instructions for a light bar (Thanks American Muscle)

94-04-cdc-mustang-convertible-light.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread