03 Twin Turbo 812rwhp MMR 1000 fully built

03twinturbo

Established Member
***Car is offically SOLD***

Please read.... Car is currently on Ebay with 5 videos and numerous pictures. Please go to ebay and type into the search bar this set of numbers 170830637662 which will bring up all info. I can be reached at (951)213-7689 for serious parties. My time is valuable please do not waste it. Asking $26,000

Up for auction is my 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra. It spent all most all of its life stock. Last few years it has been built from the bottom up. Drivetrain is fresh with about 3,500 miles. Paint and body is absolutely beautiful. No dents or dings. Interior is excellent. The buyer will be getting a car that is dialed in as it sits right now. Throw your e85 in the tank and go lay down over 800+rwhp. You get in and it fires right up first try. Has a calm idle. Low rumble from the exhaust. Infact cruising around the streets people may confuse it for a mild car with exhaust or all show no go. Assuming they dont see the slicks or roll cage ofcourse. Make no mistake about it though...this car is VIOLENTLY fast!! When it goes into boost the open wastegate lets out a sound that can only be described as a full blown drag car making a 1/4 mile pass. It literally goes from mild to INSANE in the blink of an eye. The blow off valves can even be made quiet long as you stay out of boost. However when in boost even at 2-4psi the blow off valves are loud and will grab everyones attention around you. The car is an absolute monster when you are wide open throttle. You have to make sure you are pointed straight because when it goes into boost it literally feels like you just got rear ended! It squats down and takes off VERY HARD! Even on the street those 335 Hoosier DOT slicks have no problem hooking in 2nd gear. Let me tell you hooking that much power on the street feels RIDICULOUS! Not too many vehicles that you will ever encounter on the street that would pose a challenge. Never taken the car down the track. Should have no problems though clicking off high 9's low low 10's how it sits with those exact tires. Then you can cruise home with the AC blasting away (yes it works!). Inside the car feels like a cockpit with the shoulder hugging Corbeau seat, 4 point camlock harness, rollcage, gauges. The cage does have swing out door bars that will be included. They are powder coated black as well. However they cannot clear the shoulders of the Corbeau seats which is why I dont have them installed. All power windows and locks work. Radio and cd changer work. Car is equipped with LoJack. Has current Ca registration and insurance. Car is ready to go. Needs nothing. Everything is fresh. Just about the only thing that remains stock on the car is parts of the IRS. I have ALL invoices and reiepts for everything. Engine, transmission etc. Reason I am selling the car is for a down payment on some investment property. I dont have to sell it. I dont need the money. I will not give it away. That bieng said I am also realistic. I realize there is no way I can ever get back all the hours and cash spent building the car. I feel I have the car priced very fairly. I dont see any reason the car couldnt make it into a magazine exactly how it sits right now. Its that clean! Currently the car is tuned on e85 and how it sits made 812rwhp spinning the tires on the dyno. You can have it retuned for 91-93 octane very easily. I will include the SCT power programmer that is synced with the ecu. The car was tuned and built by Greg at R.E.T Racer's Edge Tuning & Performance, LLC he is one of thee best at what he does. He dialed this car in. He really took his time with it. It drives like stock until you lay on it. Scroll down below parts list to see several videos of the car.

Engine:
MMR Street Mod 1000 shortblock. Engine has about 3,500 miles on it. Was broken in per MMR spec.

-9.0:1 Compression ratio
-Brand New Cast Iron, current production 03/04 Supercharged Cobra Block, torque plate bored & honed
-New 1200+HP 4340 Forged 3.543 stroke Cobra Crankshaft w/micro polished journals
-New 4340 5.933 Manley H-beam Rods w/ARP bolts (These US made rods are shotpeened, magnafluxed and weight matched to bring the finest H-beam rod available for the 4.6)
-New Forged MMR Diamond pistons 3.552 Bore size (High or low compression)
-Speed Pro file fit rings (precision file fit to my application: turbo)
-Speed Pro/Federal Mogul Rod and Main bearings
-Complete Pro Assembly and Balancing for the smoothest, highest revving shortblock available.
-MMR block side bolts
-ARP Main/Head studs
-Felpro Head gaskets

-Evenflow Gen II head cooling mod
-Stock 03/04 heads but updated to newer design.
-Powered by Ford coil covers
-Sullivan Intake manifold w/Dragon throttle body.
-Moroso oil breather with XRP fittings
-Brand new alternator
-Brand new water pump
-Optima yellow top battery relocated to trunk with Taylor Battery Relocation kit

Transmission:
-New T56...was replaced by dealership (receipts showing everything)
-New McLeod RXT Twin disk clutch 26 spline Throwout bearing retainer sleeve
-Fiore Firewall adjuster and quadrant
-New clutch cable

-Liberty gear 26 spline input shaft & shim kit

-Fidanza flywheel

Suspension:
-QA1 coil-overs in front
-QA1 K-member
-H&R Super Sport springs in the rear
-Billetflow differential brace

Fuel:
-Full return style fuel system. Fore billet triple fuel hat w/3 255lph walbro pumps. -10 feed line and -8 return line
-Aeromotive regulator
-Sullivan fuel rails
-All XRP lines and fittings
-80lb injectors

Exhaust:
-Straight pipe from turbos to magnaflow magnapacks. Sounds like the car would be ridiculously loud, but at idle it is not.

Power Adder:
-HP Twin Turbo kit with freshly rebuilt 57mm Garrett turbos.
-Dual Turbonetics raptor blow-off valves
-Dual tial 38mm wastegates
-
-Custom oil sump
-oil scavenge pump
-XRP oil feed/return lines
-Function 7 restrictors
-Hallman boost controller inside cockpit

Interior:
-MMR rear seat delete
-Corbeau CR1 seats with Corbeau 4 point camlock harness
-Maximum Motorsports roll cage with cross bar and swing out door bars (powder coated black)
-SOS dual gauge pillar
-Speedhut fuel pressure gauge
-Speedhut boost/vacuum gauge
-Autometer steering column gauge pod
-Innovate Motorsports DB Series Wideband Gauge Kit with LC-1 wideband

Tune:
-Custom Dyno Tune from RET

Appearance:
-Smoked headlights with clear corners
-Smoked foglights
-Smoked tail light overlay
-Car has ALL XRP fittings and lines
-Complete wrinkle black powder-coating of all engine parts...even including fuel rails and coolant crossover.
-Cervini fiberglass hood
-Polished tailpipes

Wheels and Tires:
-True Forged 18x9, 18x11 3-piece Victorys with satin black centers and lips, polished assembly bolts and center caps.
-Hoosier 335/30/18 Drag radials

Last edited:

SVTCobra60

Established Member
If this was a coupe I'd probably buy it. GLWS! Probably the best looking setup I've seen. I actually have the original add bookmarked because I liked it so much lol

03twinturbo

Established Member
Thanks guys, Yes it is Brandons old car. Ive enjoyed it very much. It has 76,xxx miles on chassis but just about everything is new.

J Kane thanks man I love my Raptor. Itching to supercharge it!

CobraMac

Established Member
Good luck with the sale buddy!! Amazing car! It's already been stated but this was my old car...Rich is a great guy and took great care of it, so he is a very trustworthy guy! If anyone is interested in pics of the car I have a ton I've previously posted too when I owned the car and built it up from stock. That will probably help all those that are wondering about other pics. Also a TON of you on the site know who I am and have met me personally so you know the car was taken care of across the board.

Good luck Rich and loveee the Raptor you lucky man!! What's next in line for you??

03twinturbo

Established Member
Good luck with the sale buddy!! Amazing car! It's already been stated but this was my old car...Rich is a great guy and took great care of it, so he is a very trustworthy guy! If anyone is interested in pics of the car I have a ton I've previously posted too when I owned the car and built it up from stock. That will probably help all those that are wondering about other pics. Also a TON of you on the site know who I am and have met me personally so you know the car was taken care of across the board.

Good luck Rich and loveee the Raptor you lucky man!! What's next in line for you??

Thanks Brandon...the Raptor is alot of fun for sure. Whats next in line?? Good question my friend..replacing the Cobra is a tall order. What are you driving these days? I bet you sold the Vette already huh?!

CobraMac

Established Member
Thanks Brandon...the Raptor is alot of fun for sure. Whats next in line?? Good question my friend..replacing the Cobra is a tall order. What are you driving these days? I bet you sold the Vette already huh?!

Congrats on the quick sale buddy! Where's the car going? And yahhh I know man it definitely is a hard car to replace. I actually did sell the corvette and am in Escrow for a house I'm purchasing right now! Once I'm in and all settled I will begin my search for something new and exciting again...with the soon to be wife's income and mine combined I should be looking at some pretty fun cars :rockon::banana:

gyl

Established Member
Car is coming to iowa...I'm excited and can't wait til the car gets delivered.
Thanks again rich for everything!

03twinturbo

Established Member
Congrats on the quick sale buddy! Where's the car going? And yahhh I know man it definitely is a hard car to replace. I actually did sell the corvette and am in Escrow for a house I'm purchasing right now! Once I'm in and all settled I will begin my search for something new and exciting again...with the soon to be wife's income and mine combined I should be looking at some pretty fun cars :rockon::banana:

Thanks man. Congrats on the engagement. You have to let me know what crazy car you get next.

Users who are viewing this thread