03 TR Mach 1 VT324/76GTS/Lentech AOD

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
To be completely honest, The car would be worth it if it was bone stock with that low of Mileage.

:beer:

Thanks for the input. This makes it even a better buy for someone else, you are getting a insanely built Mach 1 with 4,000 miles. Someone will snatch the car up soon, I am in no rush.

scorcher2005

USMC
Established Member
I can tell you that what is hurting you is that you have no feedback on ebay. Everyone is scared of sending money to someone with no feedback on ebay. If its something for $10 and someone rips you off, its not a problem. But sending $20-30k to someone on ebay with no feed back is a no no. Just giving you some help...try listing it under a friends account a few positive feedback.

And if you were open to trades im sure we could work something out ;-) It may be easier to unload cars that appeal to more people.

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
New lower price of $29,500, the car will not go cheaper then this. If it does not sell at this price, I will bring it to the track and get numbers for it and then market it higher once again. So act now, if you want a fully built car with 4,000 original miles.

Users who are viewing this thread