03 torch red Mach 1 81k miles - slight damage WA

Uriah Kkaasstt

Established Member
I'm selling my Mach 1 because I am trying to move out of state soon. It was in nice condition until a few days ago camping someone hit my front end when it was parked. I have gotten estimates but I don't want to claim it on my insurance because I planned on selling anyways. It pretty much needs a new bumper, headlights, and a few other small parts. It will need a new hood if having a lightly damaged hood bugs you.

Mustang was very well maintained and garaged and had a few mods done to it.

the exterior and interior are a solid 9/10
81k miles

the mods are -

-full custom exhaust to the headers
-k&n lowering springs
-k&n CAI
-Cobra R wheels w/brand new nitto performance tires only 2k miles
-subs and amp

I was selling this for 13000$ however this last weekend I had an unfortunate hit and run when my car was parked camping. Someone backed into my bumper I took it to the shop and have printed estimates of 2,211$ including OEM parts, labor and paint.

It could be cheaper if you provide your own aftermarket parts or are savy enough to repair your self. I however was originally selling to move out of state and have no desire to claim it on my insurance,

It is only cosmetic damage, nothing in the engine was affected nor the frame. Its still very drive-able

The pictures are of the car before the accident, and I included some of the damages.

looking for 9000 or best offer I knocked off the repair prices plus an additional 2000$ for inconvenience. I will work with reasonable offers
At at the bottom is a link to some pics.
http://bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/4524289826.html

Users who are viewing this thread