03 Torch Red 10th Vert

AMP

SVT Dad X2
Established Member
8,000 miles. Super clean everywhere. Ported Steig Stage 3 with plenum and Tb. 60# injectors, 2400 maf, JLT 12" intake, LFP heat exchanger, Ford GT pumps, modified FPDM, H&R race springs, slotted and drilled Rotors w/ Hawk pads, MM rear bushings (all of them), QA1 rear adjustable shocks, BF rear diff cover brace, Nitto 275 DR's, Dynojet Wideband commander in SOS pod with electric boost gauge, MRT orange handle shifter, SCT software with custom tune, 3 different upper pullies, LFP lower pulley with 2 rings, alt pulley, all BF idler pullies, smoked tails and rear side markers, MRT catted h-pipe with Magnaflow catback. All stock parts can come with the car if desired (I have everything! including the stock unported blower). Also have full length MM subframe connectors and level 5 half shafts not installed... can come with the car for the right price. Will work on pics, for now it's in my sig.

Can get dyno numbers... last time I had wicked belt slip and pulled around 485/485. Should do 500/500 easy now with that settled.

The car is all set up for a whipple/ KB... supporting mods good to go, just slap on the blower.

30,000 obo.

Last edited:

silver10th

Established Member
i am extremely anal when it comes to cars and this is the absolute cleanest one in the area.. hate to see aaron get rid of it

AMP

SVT Dad X2
Established Member
silver10th said:
i am extremely anal when it comes to cars and this is the absolute cleanest one in the area.. hate to see aaron get rid of it

thanks for the bump buddy.

The price is a starting point. I'm willing to take offers.

AMP

SVT Dad X2
Established Member
badsube said:
if only you were closer. car looks great.

I'm willing to work out shipping details for anyone interested that's not close by. I know an enclosed trailer trip is expensive, so I can keep that in mind when negotiating. I don't imagine that I'll sell the car to someone in New England around this time of year.

p.s. PA isn't that far away.

AMP

SVT Dad X2
Established Member
I've gotten a couple of requests for more pics, so I'll be posting a few more here later today, and sending a bunch to those who requested them.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread