03 Torch Red 10th Anniversary 9 Sec Car

K_Hill

Established Member
I hate to do this but I am getting married really soon, and have some other plans that involve me selling some toys. I bought this car from my really close friend that works at In-Tune Motorsports in Charleston, TN. This was their test car and has extensive dyno time and tuning with some other perks done to the car. This car is rarely drove, has maybe 3000 miles put on it in almost 4 years.

The car has 48,*** miles on it. The interior is immaculate. The car has all the factory amenities.

Now for the good part.
I'll give a small run down of what is done to the car. Way to much to list, and will give more details to serious buyers.
Teksid block with custom CP pistons
Ported Steg Stage 4 blower
Tubular front suspension
SRA with built rear end
Custom Nitrous Kit
Redneck Racing c4 trans with transbrake
Bogart Wheels
and tons more.

This car is no joke. It went 10.10 @ 139mph first time off the trailer with this new setup in 100 degree weather through a 6 speed. Def has a 9 sec pass in it. The car put down over 700whp and 900rwtq through the 6 speed on In-Tunes mustang dyno "the heart breaker dyno". Their dyno reads really low, ask anybody that has been there.

This is kind of a quick run down of the car, and will have more pictures this weekend of the car. I will be finishing up the auto swap this weekend.

The only down fall to the car I can think of is that the tunes that are on the car require VP110 race gas but I can put a pump gas tune in the car. Also with the auto swap the speedometer gauge will not work. The car only comes on slicks and skinnies so no street tires.

I am asking 25,000 and that is pretty firm. NO TRADES

cobbbra.jpg

2011-08-21_17-18-47_397.jpg

cobrabbb.jpg

Last edited:

Striped97

Established Member
You gotta get stuff from Bed bath and Beyond huh?! haha, just kiding nice ride man. Why the whipple and not a TS?

K_Hill

Established Member
Thanks! I really don't want to sell it but other things have became more important. This is one of the fastest eaton cars in the world! I promise this car will go well over 140mph in the 1/4 when took to the track again.

K_Hill

Established Member
Ttt, I hate to do this but I need this thing sold. I will have more pictures of the car this weekend.

Thanks.

K_Hill

Established Member
Yes, occasionally. I could put a pump gas tune on it and street tires and drive it on a long road trip with no hassle. Still drives around like stock.

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
I love this car. I wish i was between cars,this one would be in my garage,it would save me a TON of money to get my car where this one is.. Great price!

:beer:

K_Hill

Established Member
Can't believe you're selling, Kevin. Anyways, GLWS! And free bump for ya!
Thanks Billy!

I love this car. I wish i was between cars,this one would be in my garage,it would save me a TON of money to get my car where this one is.. Great price!

:beer:

Haha, Buy it! I really don't want to sell it but some stuff has came up.

K_Hill

Established Member
This is the lowest I can go, and this is FIRM! If someone had $20,000 id take that and not a penny less. This car has a mid 9 sec time in it with the auto. I promise this isn't like all the other ported blower cobras on here for sale.

mr.magic

Established Member
Another bump for this car and the builders. This thing is no joke guys!! In-Tune spent countless hrs with this thing making the little Eaton hurt feelings. If you want it tuned for 93 pump these guys are the go to for this car and will do a bang up job. Also those numbers don't do justice as stated before "The heart breaker dyno" lol.

GLWS op.

Users who are viewing this thread