03 Terminator Vs 97 Viper and a Trans Am

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Old video, still cool to see. I believe thats the infamous Predator03. That viper was probably mostly stock. Definately not s/c or TT or it would have been a completely different outcome

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
GTSpartan said:
That viper was probably mostly stock. Definately not s/c or TT or it would have been a completely different outcome

Shove a jet engine up my a** and I'll beat all the cars shown. So what's the point.

The Cobra won, wipe your tears and move on.

Damn I hate: but if I had.... but when I add.... but if the opponent had died during the race..... if superman would have picked the Viper up and carried it past the Cobra I would have....... if a large hole had developed on the race track and the Cobra fell into it........

Sorry, just one of my pet peaves. :uh oh:

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
The intro was like 3 mins and you got a whole one min of racing... Cool I guess. Race something thats in your league with such a long goddamned intro JFC. I agree with Spartan. 600 + rwhp cobra racing a bolt on viper? haha I would have rather seen a f/i viper imo. Cool video none the less but could have been better.

TERMN8U

Established Member
sawman70 said:
Shove a jet engine up my a** and I'll beat all the cars shown. So what's the point.

Damn I hate: but if I had.... but when I add.... but if the opponent had died during the race..... if superman would have picked the Viper up and carried it past the Cobra I would have....... if a large hole had developed on the race track and the Cobra fell into it........

Sorry, just one of my pet peaves. :uh oh:
R O F L!!!!!!! :rockon: Couldn't be better put. :beer:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
but dude the viper cant be beat! i mean for an 80k car to be beaten by a 35k car?
gee who'd a thunk?
5k in mods is all it takes to race those old vipers.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
spyder1337 said:
The intro was like 3 mins and you got a whole one min of racing... Cool I guess. Race something thats in your league with such a long goddamned intro JFC. I agree with Spartan. 600 + rwhp cobra racing a bolt on viper? haha I would have rather seen a f/i viper imo. Cool video none the less but could have been better.

Exactly, I was not making excuses for the Viper. They are not gifts from god like the LS1's. I was just pointing out that it is no surprise that a heavily modded cobra put a hurting on the viper. I did the same thing that most of you do when a cobra gets beat by a juiced LS1.

Relax

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I agree with GTSpartan...with all the money he has in that Cobra I imagined it being faster than that.

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member

yeah the cobra won,congrats to that.... but most likely the viper wasnt supercharged.... thats all that was being said.. nothin more or less...most vipers that are under booost make 700rwhp minimal at like 5-7psi. 7-10psi is more like 800-900rwhp. that would rape that cobra and the vid showed that that was not the case.

no one made excuses, just presenting facts of the case.

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
The fact is simple, a "but" was added. "the outcome would have been different". The Cobra won, that is all. If the Viper had one, that would have been all. Keep your buts in your pants where they belong. The Viper did not win and adding a "but" is simply sour grapes offered up by a Viper (nice car btw) owner IMO.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
I'm admit, I should have worded it differently. I was just stating that the viper was hardly modded and didn't mean to stir the pot. No harm, no foul

Lets get back to the topic now.

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
I'll tell you one thing (off topic), the old Vipers are still the baddest looking car around and I do enjoy them. Will consider one when the Cobra is payed off.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
GTSpartan said:
Exactly, I was not making excuses for the Viper. They are not gifts from god like the LS1's. I was just pointing out that it is no surprise that a heavily modded cobra put a hurting on the viper. I did the same thing that most of you do when a cobra gets beat by a juiced LS1.

Relax

Hey I got an idea how about you go and race Pred! :rockon: That would be worth watching a 3 min intro for.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
spyder1337 said:
Hey I got an idea how about you go and race Pred! :rockon: That would be worth watching a 3 min intro for.

I agree, it would be funny watching his Viper own Pred's car. But we all know Pred will only run bolt on LS1's and stock Vipers. :lol:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Stopsign32v said:
I agree, it would be funny watching his Viper own Pred's car. But we all know Pred will only run bolt on LS1's and stock Vipers. :lol:

I don't think I am going to make the trip to Texas just for that, but there should be quite a few TT and s/c vipers around and would be willing to accomadate, because Hennessey and RSI are located in their.

Users who are viewing this thread