03 Terminator vs 2011 5.0

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Good kill, he must be delirious because those auto 5.0s are dogs from a roll in my experience. He should have asked for a dig run, I can't wait to see the rest of the comments on this one.

Pics of your car or it didn't happen, redfire is my favorite color terminator.

Last edited:

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
just cause the cobra lovin fanbois get here first and throw out the :in b4 the 5.0 nut hugger blah blah" doesnt mean jack.... cant we have discussion??lol

realistically he should putting down more power than you, and tq should be about the same as your low end baby...lol

did he say he spun? Either way good kill, i think this is a drivers race regardless of the cobra goggles

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
Inb4 teh five-point-****...

Good run OP pretty much expected though.

yeah you are right man...pretty much expected. Seeing how his cobra makes SOOO much more power and torque than a tune/cai 5.0. lol. not really eh?
415/385 is less than most tune cai coyote's.

A win is a win. GK OP. nice run.

lafeva

Established Member
good kill op. just bc a coyote should make that much power with those mods doesnt mean it makes alot of low end tq. all the 5.0's ive driven you have to rev it to the moon and wot shift to get them to go anywhere. and yes plz, lets see some vids of your other cars!

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
good kill op. just bc a coyote should make that much power with those mods doesnt mean it makes alot of low end tq. all the 5.0's ive driven you have to rev it to the moon and wot shift to get them to go anywhere. and yes plz, lets see some vids of your other cars!

im not saying the coyote is a better power maker once a pulley is added.

im adding cams to mine by spring. maybe it will make pulley cobra power.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Bro but but but my Speedo was off that's why I lost!!!!

Lmao are you F'ing kidding me lol. That is truly a new excuse. I haven't heard that one before. Nice kill OP. Some people can't take a loss.

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
realistically he should putting down more power than you, and tq should be about the same as your low end baby...lol

Round 459 ding ding ding lol

I'll be your official announcer tonight as we go to round 459 of the coyote 5.0 vs terminator debate/argument/rant. :D

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

Bmr4life

Established Member
Why is there so much hate towards each other between the termi's and the coyote's? Both cars are awesome from the factory and become beastly with mods.

Bmr4life

Established Member
Because the are the same price

So that makes them direct competitors, but does it really require hatred within our own brand? Everyone thinks their car is awesome, nothing wrong with that. But why can't people give props and have some humility.

Users who are viewing this thread