03 Terminator Engine and Tranny

fordmotorsports

Established Member
I have an 03 engine and t56 for sale. It has 36k on it when the car was wrecked. I purchased it for my project, but life changes and I am looking to get out from underneth it right now. I was swapping it my car that had an 01 engine
Mods:

2.76 bullitflow pulley Sonic blue( also have a redfire ring that is scratched a bit)
60# injectors with clips
ARP headstuds
FRPP chrome valve covers (has a couple of blemishes
Silver Billetflow idlers all are 100 mm, massive belt wrap
Centerforce Dual Friction clutch
Stockblower painted grey and blue
New valvecover, timing cover, and oil pan gaskets

Has wiring harness for engine, I will throw in my 01 tranny harness (doesn't have reverse lockout)
I took the rear freeze plug out because I was going to put the GEN 2 Evenflow on it
Also the Alternator has a couple fins that got knocked off when the car was wrecked, spins freely and doesn't seem to affect operation.

I am willing to meet in the southeastern states to help with shipping (Alabama, northern Florida, Georgia, MS)

Price is $6000. I will not part out I want to keep complete.

Here you can see a chip on the valve cover also my modified 01 powersteering bracket
5714197927_1354aaf282_b.jpg

5708033323_369d89d509_b.jpg

5708031781_da994aed5b_b.jpg

Last edited:

fordmotorsports

Established Member
I am meeting 04outlaw on Monday to do the deal. It is definitely not 5k shipped. Vettez, you should buy that setup and resell it on here and turn a profit!

swbhobie16

Established Member
if for some reason it doesnt work out monday, would you be willing to swap the billetflow pulleys and belt for stockers and some cash?

Users who are viewing this thread