03 Termi vs Ricer Civic

cmnorman

Established Member
I was driving my 03 DSG Terminator Vert lightly, pullied, exhaust, tuned to 473 rwhp last summer and was sitting at a red light. Some guy pulls up next to me and starts revving his Civic, I gave a quick rev back figuring it would shut him up. He starts revving up and bouncing off the rev limiter and a couple guys doing road work on the corner yelled over..."hey man, you already told him once!" I have a personal rule against racing rice on the streets that has 0 chance of keeping up but I couldn't help myself and took off and by the time I shifted to 2nd I figured he had learned his lesson. Of course he later caught up and cut me off...ridiculous little car with a little super mario guy dangling in the back.

Digi

Established Member
I've had the similar situation happen to me several times. I just get them all riled up and let them fly on by themselves and go on my merry way lol. Dallas' rice scene is huuuuuuuge!! Mainly due to my Hispanic kinfolk lol

Tubra

Established Member
We have a lot of those mexi-ricers around. Brown Rice I call it. It can be very annoying when they "cruise". They drive in a huge line going ten under. It's fun opening up past their line of honduhs, they each get an earful.

Digi

Established Member
We have a lot of those mexi-ricers around. Brown Rice I call it. It can be very annoying when they "cruise". They drive in a huge line going ten under. It's fun opening up past their line of honduhs, they each get an earful.

Yea it's pretty bad down here. You can't drive more than 5 minutes without seeing some Honda with either a body kit, a fart cannon, a huge spoiler, crazy decals, or all 4 at some times lol. I definitely hate it when they drive like douchebags and feel the need to cut you off or get next to you and floor it and make all that damn noise.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Brown-rice must be a coast to coast thing. We have them in Upstate, New York too. No matter what meeting spot we choose they find us and inevitably ruin the spot doing burnouts in their primer covered rice with awful body-kits, littering and just being D-bags in general.

sonic cobra

Established Member
On the other hand, some of those Civics will surprise you. I got whupped twice over the years at the track. Once by an older CRX with two different color front fenders, he ran 11.2 at 120+ as I recall. Another CRX years later did the same thing. Turbos with 36 # of boost can definitely get your attention.

jason6488

Established Member
damn, I haven't seen a lot of rice lately... WAIT! I had a lancer with fart pipe and wheels rev, pull, and slow down and repeat for 10 minutes down 121. traffic was crazy and I was talking to my friend. after a few minutes he goes "wtf is that guy doing?" Dude finally took the hint and farted off... based on how he pulled, he must have been high instigating a roll race.

Tubra

Established Member
I've had a few ricer encounters on camera that I've forgotten about, most of them are just half-assed attempts on my end. I should start my own racing team: Team Half-Ass. Bonus points for each ricer flyby spotted.

1st one, an Acura Integra with an aggressive driver wouldn't leave me alone, so I just had to give her the business.
[youtube_browser]JM77IUNt9rQ[/youtube_browser]

2nd up, a VW Golf Ball or something with a driver with new car dick who was farting around:
[youtube_browser]I0sbDvsvosM[/youtube_browser]

3rd is a Major-League douchecannon. He drives an Accord V6 with dual fart cannons mounted at a cool and hip angle. Stickers displayed on the rear window denote some serious parts. This guy farts around and races everything, last time I saw him he was getting his ass handed to him by a p71 Crown Vic. The other night he was revving the snot out of it at a carwash I go to. Such LoLs:
[youtube_browser]GZ9fSF3wEtI[/youtube_browser]

Next up is a de-badged Subaru with such stickers. Many horsepowers. The guy was weaving around trying to catch up to me looking for it. He tried to do the "runaway racing" nonsense. Didn't work. This is about the most I gave it of any of the vids due to the room I had.
[youtube_browser]Es3PESHAIyY[/youtube_browser]

One more, a MazdaSpeed 3 driven by a somewhat aggressive driver came up and revved at me, she had a big ol' passenger. This was during a time when I had a major alignment issue and as a result my traction suffered horrifically, but I was still able to pull a half-assed go at it.
[youtube_browser]aqGXMVgIM8k[/youtube_browser]

Digi

Established Member
Lmfao!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: that was great!! Lol like a cat playing with its food.

weaselp1

Established Member
LOL...yeah I don't race rice either. Whenever one pulls up to me at a stoplight and revs at me, I just laugh (I can't help but laugh) Most of the time, I get a finger back at me, but sometimes I get a "why are you laughing bro?" I just simply tell them I will not humor them.

Digi

Established Member
LOL...yeah I don't race rice either. Whenever one pulls up to me at a stoplight and revs at me, I just laugh (I can't help but laugh) Most of the time, I get a finger back at me, but sometimes I get a "why are you laughing bro?" I just simply tell them I will not humor them.

Lol I give them what I call the count laugh. Lol laughing like the Count from Sesame Street really seems to piss them off

nvrstsfied

Established Member
That Subaru must not have had much done to it because I walked a couple 03/04 Cobras with mine from a roll. Your car is fast though, no doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread