03 Teal CObra..."CLONE"

BBCOBRA

Established Member
I looked at this car at mustangweek and can say that it fooled me. I thought it was an 03 with new paint. The paint work was done well. The usual places you can tell a repaint (especially a color change) looked good, such as inside the trunk and under hood. I didn't see the door jams though.
Great deal for someone looking for a unique color cobra clone.

asperformance

Banned
Really nice G.T just not much on Auto's I am sure you would be able to move it though. I Am looking for a 93 Cobra Trade. I appreciate the offer and all the compliments. The door jams were painted as well as the wheel wells and most the undercarrage. I basically disassembled the whole car. Took doors off interrior out gutted the trunk. The only part I did not paint was inside the floor pan. Door jams where painted off the car, doors totally disassembled. No paint lines no overspray. Just a nice clean conversion. Thanks again

asperformance

Banned
I am located around Fayetteville NC. If you are interested give me a shout. Thanks again for all the positive inputs.

asperformance

Banned
I am only interested in a 93 Black or red cobra, as a partial trade, I am holding the car for a guy for a 2 weeks. If he doesn't come through I will let everyone know. He is trying to sell his truck. He seem like he will take very good car of it, and that is my main concern.

Users who are viewing this thread