03 SVT Cobra VS 00 Camaro SS Video

SpeedKillz

Established Member
[By the way I am selling a 2001 SVT Mustang Cobra for a friend.... Car is in great shape..will have some pictures soon....Its a red coupe...Engine has about 52xxx miles on it..Only modifications are 3.73 gears a pro shifter, flowmaster american thunder exhaust system ,cold air intake system.....It has a black leather interior in almost mint condition...new tires all around....Will get pictures soon....if anyone interested just let me know okay...... Thanks

SpeedKillz

Established Member
Sorry i posted the car for sale in this forum (my bad) I found out there is a forum for that....sorry......oh and by the way the Camaro is on a 100shot...like the video says......

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
they both bone stock? it was close for a while till the cobra just started to over power it. a poor driver in the cobra would mean the SS would hang or win if the SS driver was good.

alot of ppl think the LS1's wouldnt be close to the cobra but it is for awhile

redfire03 svt

Established Member
I thought the SS on a 100 shot would have been much closer. What type of numbers do SS's put down on a 100 shot.

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
pullied cobra... that what? 420-450rwhp? assuming exhaust mods...

100 shot LS1 should be with headers/exhaust to take advantage of the spray. it only makes sense to open up the air ways of the motor.

your looking at about 330-350rwhp before the shot and about 420-450rwhp with the 100shot and close to if not more than 500 rw torque on spray. thats what a few guys are doing that i know of

stock Ls1 with teh spray should be about 380-400rwhp

Last edited:

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
01killercobra said:
That was pretty nice, but it was closer that i would have thought

I think that 100 shot kept the Camaro in it on the first one. Plus who knows what other mods the SS had besides the nitrous :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread