03 Spotting

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Imperial Pose said:
DSG heading east on MD 100 exited south on 295...car looked good, anybody? ~ 1:15pm today.

I'll add one: '03/'04 Red Vert headin South on Rt. 15 Saturday Feb 19 around 5:30 or 6PM. Anybody??

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Imperial Rose,
You need to become a member of the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association. We have 80 members and counting and get together all of the time. Check out our Regional Club section at the bottom of my sig. It may have been one of our members or maybe a future member. We are having a GTG at Amazon Racing this Saturday to for Mods and Dynos. You should join us if you are available. All of the details are in the Region Club section under our club's heading.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
Imperial Rose,
You need to become a member of the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association. We have 80 members and counting and get together all of the time. Check out our Regional Club section at the bottom of my sig. It may have been one of our members or maybe a future member. We are having a GTG at Amazon Racing this Saturday to for Mods and Dynos. You should join us if you are available. All of the details are in the Region Club section under our club's heading.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

Dennis - I think I might have sent you a PM about becoming a MACA member a while back. If you're interested man, all you have to do is send me your info at my email ([email protected]). The following is what I need:

Title, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, E-mail Address, SVTP Member Name, Year, Color and Coupe/Vert of your Cobra

I hope to hear from ya man :thumbsup:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Imperial Pose said:
DSG heading east on MD 100 exited south on 295...car looked good, anybody? ~ 1:15pm today.
Not me Dennis.....But there's a DSG with Satin rims in Laurel that lives next door to a buddy of mine. Or it might have been Darryl (dkscobra2003) who lives in Annapolis, right by Sean.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
everyday it's not raining or snowing here in gloucester county,nj this kid that goes to clearview reg high school drives a 03 04 cobra, red. I drop my lil bro off and pass it everyday. I'm so jealous, of a 18 yr old kid. This white 03 convertable drove passed my work couple days ago. I know a guy that works with him. and theres a mineral grey 03 in franklinville. Sweet cars.

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
Maybe me..

IronTerp said:
Not me Dennis.....But there's a DSG with Satin rims in Laurel that lives next door to a buddy of mine. Or it might have been Darryl (dkscobra2003) who lives in Annapolis, right by Sean.

I was cruising up that way around that time. (Arundel Mills) earlier that day.

Darryl

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
Just Joined

Hey all. I just joined SVT Performance, and am buying a 2003 Cobra this week. I live near College Park and am interested in joining the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I'll let you know when I pick up the car.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
CobraCleric said:
Hey all. I just joined SVT Performance, and am buying a 2003 Cobra this week. I live near College Park and am interested in joining the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I'll let you know when I pick up the car.
Awesome! Congrats on the purchase to be.... We need pics when you pick that Monster up!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Hey Dennis, you interested in becoming a MACA member like most of us who have replied?? (...peer pressure.... :-D )

Let me know here or via PM, man :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread