03 Sonic Blue coupe in MO for $20,900

nate

Established Member
I've decided to take the plunge and sell the Cobra. I really don't want too, but the car just sits in the garage, and I have a project mustang that I need to do something with. I haven't listed the car in autotrader yet, as I thought I would give the guys around here first dibs. A little history about the car; it was stolen back in the summer of 03, and I didn't get it back on the road until 04. You can do a search on my user name to find any past posts I've made about the car. I have put 20,000 miles on it since I got it back (has 35,000 total) and I haven't had any issues. The only thing that got stolen was the radiator, radio, and a couple little odds and ends. It went to the Ford dealer and got put back together. I might be shooting myself in the foot typing this, but I don't want to deceive anyone here. Anyways the car is in good shape. The tires have probably 60-70% tread. Mods include 2.8 pulley, K%N conical filter, magnaflow catback, Autolite XP 103 plugs, and a custom tune from RWTD. There is a small crack in the winshield at the very bottom. There are a couple of chips on the hood, and the rear bumper and lower rocker panels have some rock chips. I am going to ask $21,900 stock in the paper, but here I'll take 20,900 for someone who really appreciates these cars. I might throw in the pulley, exhaust, k&n, and predator tuner for $500.00. And before someone asks, I'm not interested in any trades. Gotta make room in the garage. I'll post some pics in a bit. Thanks guys. By the way, it has a clean title and carfax report.

Sold, thanks guys

Last edited:

nate

Established Member
Yeah, I will I'm sure. I ordered her in may 2002 from a dealer in Detroit, and drove there and back in one day to get it. But my 87 was my first mustang and first car. Plus the wife says I can get a Shelby next winter after i finish the gt.

Users who are viewing this thread