03 Sonic Blue Coupe 29,000mi. $20,500

dormeas

Established Member
I'm the only person on this board to own it. (as far as I know) I have like over two years so...

dormeas

Established Member
Should have mentioned, I'm not interested in trades. Just want to sell it. I would like to move this thing. Is the price way too high? I've had a reasonable amount of interest just nothing serious.

dormeas

Established Member
No problem man. My fault for not putting it in there. I'm gonna throw it on craigslist tonight too.

AmericanRicer87

ON3WEGO
Established Member
PM Sent, looking for VIN and more pics of the rest of the car. Where are you located in IN? Im in Cincinnati OH, so wouldn't be to hard to come take this one off your hands!

cman23

Established Member
tried to send a pm dont know if it worked. I am extremely interested in this car and i live in Indiana as well. Unfortunately ill have to sell my 01 mineral gray first. If I can get mine sold this is exactly what i am looking for.

TJMustang1

Established Member
Also sent PM... I am interested and looking to buy this week. If you can please call me (908) 692-7624. Thanks

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Nice car and good luck with sale, but those wheels just don't do it for me...SB looks better with machined or chrome rims...IMO. Good price though, this ought to sell

Users who are viewing this thread