03 Sonic Blue Cobra low miles

KCC

Blue Streak
Established Member
Just got back from vacation was thinking serious about this car to replace the sonic blue I regret selling a few years ago. If you change your mind to sell it give me a shout at 704-477-8652. Im just right down the road from your area.

Michael Belcher

Established Member
Ok man I'll keep that ok mind.. I'm already back to upgrading and spending money.. i just bought lethals 1000 hp return system and new injectors so I can run it on e85.. money just goes on these things lol

Matz

Established Member
I think you made a good decision. I have a SB Vert with the same wheels and very similar supporting mods. It has a KB 2.8 and I just upgraded the fuel system to run E85. It's pushing 700 rwhp. I love the car and it's a blast to drive.

Michael Belcher

Established Member
I think you made a good decision. I have a SB Vert with the same wheels and very similar supporting mods. It has a KB 2.8 and I just upgraded the fuel system to run E85. It's pushing 700 rwhp. I love the car and it's a blast to drive.
Yeah my goal was to build everything around the car to support a bigger blower.. after my fuel system it will be ready for a bigger blower.. I love the car for sure it's my pride and joy

Users who are viewing this thread