IMG_0525.JPG
IMG_0510.PNG
IMG_0508.PNG
IMG_0518.JPG
IMG_0500.JPG
IMG_0516.JPG
IMG_0494.JPG
IMG_0519.JPG
Thinking about selling my Cobra I'm kind of interested in getting a GT500. I bought the car stock and did all the mods myself. All the work was either done at ProDyno, Tick Performace or Parway Ford. My cobra has been well maintained and is in amazing shape. Anyone interested email me for more info [email protected]

Currently has 21xxx miles clean title history and always garage kept. Price is 25 K firm so don't offer anything else I don't need to sell it and I won't just give it away. located in Winston Salem North Carolina.

I have most of the mods listed in the pics with exception of 2.8 pulley, cold air intake and BBK sub frame connectors. I have more then 11,000 in aftermarket parts not including labor cost and then general maintaince. Thanks for looking but please don't email me with a low ball offer I'm firm on my price

Last edited:

Michael Belcher

Established Member
Thanks.. I love this car and have taken good care of it, it's never been abused and never seen the track. Hoping the next owner treats it the same

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
That's a lotta car for the asking price. GLWS. If someone is seriously looking, this would be the car to get IMO.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Thanks man at least some people can appreciate the condition. I've gotten a lot of comments saying I'm asking way to much

I would be one of those rare individuals that see it's worth it for a honest terminator. This spec has always been my favorite but never got to own. I'm saving up for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael Belcher

Established Member
I would be one of those rare individuals that see it's worth it for a honest terminator. This spec has always been my favorite but never got to own. I'm saving up for one.

The 03-04 cobra is by far my favorite mustang they look mean and sound great and can handle of lot of HP.. my goal with this cobra from the beginning was to buil it up with all the supporting mods before I went aftermarket blower.. I focused on ride quality and maintaince and suspension and it drives great now.. the next thing on my list was porting and upgrading the heads then on to E85.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
The 03-04 cobra is by far my favorite mustang they look mean and sound great and can handle of lot of HP.. my goal with this cobra from the beginning was to buil it up with all the supporting mods before I went aftermarket blower.. I focused on ride quality and maintaince and suspension and it drives great now.. the next thing on my list was porting and upgrading the heads then on to E85.

If it doesn't sell and you keep it another year or two. I might be knocking on your door ;) The mods sounds fantastic, your building it up the correct way.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I think your right on point with price and mileage. Only people that are still pissed these cars command this money and broke dick mother ****ers will whine about price. SB is a desirable color as well. Glws I'll stop cluttering your thread free bump for!ya.

Michael Belcher

Established Member
I think your right on point with price and mileage. Only people that are still pissed these cars command this money and broke dick mother ****ers will whine about price. SB is a desirable color as well. Glws I'll stop cluttering your thread free bump for!ya.

Thanks man for your kind words. I don't really want to sell it but I'd love to have a Gt500 as a next project

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
People these days. I mean you can ask about wiggle room on price but bottom price? Lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread