03/Sonic Blue/CCWs/Whipple!!!!

HwyKng

Street Beast...
Established Member
Due to life changing events ive decided to sell my baby. This car has never been to the track and those of you that know me closley know that my cars are always well kept and never beat on. The whipple has only been on the car with most of the mods for 4k miles or so. I have most of my recipts for mods and work done on the car.
03 Sonic Blue Cobra
27XXX miles.

Power adder:
Whipple supercharger w 3.0 lb pulley complete with billet flow idlers

Exhaust: Bassani mid length headers with locking header bolts and off road x pipe with bassani catback
This system is the stainless version not the cheap BX version.

Intake: K&N intake with C&L intake pipe painted sonic blue to match. Accufab single blade throttle body.

Cooling: LFP dual pass heat exchanger and True Forged coolant resovoir painted black with cobra stencil.

Suspension: MM strut bar (powder coated wrinkle black to match the whipple) Rear Diff brace and H&R lowering springs

Exterior: Complete showroom quality paint job with stripped badges on rear decklid & antenna. New frt headlamps and fog lamps. (replace due to some minor chips) Clear bra on frt end including lights,mirrors,side skirts, and back bumper. Over $700.00 to put bra on car. CCW sp500 wheels 18x9.0 frt and 18x11 BFG kdw tires in frt and Nitto Drag radials in the rear Painted black brake calipers with cobra logo showing in silver. Painted valve covers
Brand new OEM windsheild. 5% window tint Shelby GT500 frt snake embelem.

Fuel: 60lb injectors and kenne bell boost a pump with wiring upgrade

Transmission:MGW orange handle shifter Spec stage III clutch and 26 spline input shaft along with TOB retainer sleeve, Ford Racing flywheel bolts Fidanza aluminum flywheel.

Interior: Recaro sport seats. rear seat delete kit, Dynamat under rear seat delete and trunk area, Speed of sound gauge pillar with speed hut fuel pressure and boost gauges. Kenwood cd mp3 player. Polished 6speed shift knob. Painted door pulls (sonic blue)

Brakes:Brembo Drilled rotors frt & rear along with Hawk hps brake pads. J&M stainless brake hoses. Painted calipers
JemezDrive026.jpg

Latestpics006.jpg

Latestpics002.jpg

Latestpics005.jpg

Latestpics004.jpg

carshow004.jpg

carshow003.jpg

Asking price on the car is 25k firm... This is one of the cleanest cobras out there.
You can pm me for details or call 505-310-9449 Andy
Thanks for lookin

Last edited:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Beautiful car man and very nicely nodded! Worth every bit of the 25k your asking! Those are my fav wheels of all time!!!!

gifted 1

KB'd Cobra...
Established Member
Beautiful car...Glws

Not to sidetrack you, what brand guages are those and where did you get'em? thx

Last edited:

stangkid

Established Member
Is this car still available I'd like to check it out..Contact#347-512-4829

It was just posted a couple days ago so I'm sure its most likely still for sale your best bet would be to PM him.

Last edited:

wan2play

Established Member
Including mine, I can't believe 3 Sonic blues with 27,xxx miles are up for sale on SVTp.
Good luck looks sick.

HwyKng

Street Beast...
Established Member
Thanks guys. with the holiday pending sale is taking awhile. so it is still pending as of now. Ill be sure to post up the outcome.

Teal93

Are willing to take a trade and cash. I have a teal 93 cobra with a hp turbo kit. and the usual bolt ons. The only thing is that it needs paint and its just been sitting in the garage for the last 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread