03 sonic blue 3.4l whippled cobra

brewcitystang

Established Member
I dont have any good pics this minute. I'll see if i can snap some today. Like i said i was not thinking of selling till I saw yours.

NITROS COBRA

Established Member
I have been getting alot of questions on pulling stuff off my cobra.

1. If you want the solid rear axle (auburn pro posi,4.30 gears, moser axles,new bearings, redline heavy shock gear oil, brakes,etc) i might consider taking your irs and $. You drive in irs and go away sra.

2. If you want the 3.4l whipple, i would take your eaton,accufab plenum,3.5 upper pulley and $

3. Scat seats will trade for stock.

4. Cat back for cat back ( i have bassani for sra).

Again, right now this car is my daily driver must keep it running. I aslo thank people for wanting to take over payments, on the payment idea, thanks but no thanks.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
How much psi does it make? What size pulley is that? And is your engine "safe" running this much power? I am in no way doubting your car... just more interested for myself.

- It looks sweet by the way, whipple looks HUGE. Good luck with the sale.

NITROS COBRA

Established Member
Still have all this stuff too:

Stock exhaust manifolds=$65 shipped
stock fuel rails=$45 shipped
ported and polished eaton case only (0 miles since port)=$250 shipped
k&n filter with shroud=$85 shipped
(new) whipple 3.5 pulley=$25 shipped
stock passenger sliders-i use them on driver side to take weight out 42 pounds. $30 shipped
(new) aem 4 inch filter(pics below) $30 shipped
eaton blower guard=$30 shipped
(new)abs delete block-for taking out the abs pump-save 9.6 pounds=$110 shipped
(1x) nitto 315 35 17, 99%new $100 pick up only
k&n filter for stock housing $30 shipped
04 mach 1 front springs, 650 lbs rate, 1.2 inch lower than mustang gt or cobra $75 shipped

Last edited:

NITROS COBRA

Established Member
how much psi does it make? What size pulley is that? And is your engine "safe" running this much power? I am in no way doubting your car... Just more interested for myself.

- it looks sweet by the way, whipple looks huge. Good luck with the sale.

i am a tuner so, yes it is ok, took along time to get it right. Afr is 11.5 and timing 12 on one tune and 16 on another. I have my buddies cobra another daily driver with the same set up, both cars run great, no issues. 3.8 upper stock lower, 21 psi.

Kenny_Cox

Established Member
man, precisely the car I wish I could get into. Made a bad move last fall and bought a new car, now I cannot get out of it. Good luck selling a beautiful ride.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
i am a tuner so, yes it is ok, took along time to get it right. Afr is 11.5 and timing 12 on one tune and 16 on another. I have my buddies cobra another daily driver with the same set up, both cars run great, no issues. 3.8 upper stock lower, 21 psi.

I see just wondering because when its time to buy my whipple I was full blown going to go with the 2.3 but that 3.4 looks sssooo much better and makes the power to match. But #1 its a little bit more $$$, #2 I hate the look of the bigger pullies and while yours is still kind of big it still looks good. But the main thing that I was wondering is how safe would it be to run something almost exactly to your setup. I was always under the impression not to puch these cars over 17-18 psi on pump gas.

Users who are viewing this thread